do you miss your bump?

isobel84

Reaction score
Ive just been looking back at trim 3s picks when we where waving our growing bumps around and seeing my bump like that.. i miss it.. Not just the bump but the excitment of it all, being pregnant.
I never thought i would miss it. But i do, a little.

got implant now tho so its not gonna happen :oooo:

do you miss it? will you do it again?
i would love to,Demba says NO. :wall:

I don't miss the bump, it got so big and uncomfortable I just wanted him out and then didn't look back! Will def do it again tho :)

I missed my bump terribly when i had Drake..i felt so empty inside. It was just me and him for all those months and i know having him here is the bestest feeling ever but i felt so sad that i'm never doing it again (Drake is our last..hubby's foot is firmly down) I do look at my bump and scan pics and it was only yesterday i was looking at all my old posts on here and felt a pang of broodiness..but i'm not as bad as i used to be and i'm ok with it all now.

I miss feeling her kick but don't miss being uncomfortable. i will defiantly be doing it all again just not yet x

Don't tell anyone but I can't wait to be pregnant again :) Definitely after OH is qualified though so I'm not so stressed about being the main earner etc.
However, I did realise the other day that I was able to lay on my stomach again which is such a lovely feeling! lol

I found it hard to accept my bump was gone for the first few weeks :blush: I was so emotional over it! I kept putting my hand on it and when I realized there wasn't anything there I would get all choked up :lol: Even though I was so uncomfortable near the end and could hardly move :lol: I miss it so much! I would love it back x

i mentioned it today about in the future. the no was so firm it was like a smack in the face :(

I miss being pregnant and my bump :( I don't miss the ms or rib pain but I'd love to do the whole pregnancy again!!

I cant wait to feel my bump again . Isobel:hugs: I got a very definite no , it just took OH time .

:love:I'd love to be preg again!! i moan about all the aches and pains but I love it really:love:

I miss it loads. I feel cheated of getting to the stage where I had a decent bump, I think I just looked like I had a bit of a belly going on and got nowhere the stage of being uncomfortable etc. Next time I really home I can go nearer to 40weeks.

I actually miss my bump and feeling him kick even tho I moaned like hell at the time and now cos of the awful birth I had hubby says no more :-( I will try and convince him otherwise!!

NOT AT ALL LOL
I know I sound horrible but I hate being pregnant and my bump is the biggest bump in the world from day one, the last 3 months of being pregnant I cried nearly every day to o/h and I dont think I've cried once since herbie was born.
I love being a mum and would love loads of kids but wish I could just miss the pregnancy bit out.

i really didnt like being pregnant.. but them little steps.. the first scan, first flutter, first kick, second scan, finding out the sex, desiding name, first hiccups, buying babyclothes.. dreaming about what he would look like, be like.. i miss all that..

i really didnt like being pregnant.. but them little steps.. the first scan, first flutter, first kick, second scan, finding out the sex, desiding name, first hiccups, buying babyclothes.. dreaming about what he would look like, be like.. i miss all that..

yes I must say I like all them bits too, think thats why its so hard to think I wont have anymore and the bit I love must in the whole world is when they hand the baby to you I think I would go through labour every wk for just the feeling, your now making me broody lol

What you lot on about? Ive STILL got a bump! A big wobbly jelly fat one!

I am making the most of my my bump till devon arrives, I will miss that feeling as this time I have loved being pregnant, no sports to give up etc , and I hope I will look back on this time as a super special time, getting to do it again just one last time, I didn't enjoy my other three pregnancys, saw it as a pain, just did it for the baby at the end of the process, so nice to finish on a high this time.

I signed my consent form yesterday to getting the snip at same time as section, worst c5 sections , I would need to move on. Final really but nice to know we are firm on no more babies , there will be a life for me and OH later on one day......

Evelina, don't worry give Demba a year , and then start talking again about next baby, he needs to get past this draining baby stage and see Noa as his little man more, it's a bloke thing. Mine only wanted 2 , and look at me now!

Last edited:
I miss the bump and feel sad its over just wished I could have had the first wk of maternity leave sorting stuff out rather than stuck on a sofa with my leg in a cast!I'm just glad h is here safe and now I'm on the mend I can do more with him and I wish I wasn't so clumsy and couldve done it from the start!
We will do it again but going to enjoy h for a few years and our new house!hopefully we can plan the wedding too as it had to be put on hold bcoz of h!

I don't really miss mine. I guess I'm just enjoying the sensation of being able to bend over and touch my toes again! :) I do like to hold Eva on my tummy all curled up with a blanket over her - does feel a bit like being pregnant again.

I don't miss it at all! I loved my curves whilst pg BUT I love my body more now, enjoying getting back into my clothes and having fun wearing my sexy negligée's and dresses! I might do it again but not for a long while though at the minute I feel our family's complete!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back