Bump..

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Just out of the shower, have been in for about an hour just watching bubs little feet trail all over my tummy, and I got a bit :(.. As much as I can't wait to have baby in my arms, I really will miss my bump and the little pokes.. and not so little pokes lol do you really miss the bump after or are you just that focused on new bub you don't really think of it? I think I'll feel a bit lonely :oooo:

I love being pregnant (hence I'm on #3 and counting) and I did miss my bumps when they were born. It's so magical when they are moving around - I never get bored of it :)

i love being pregnant too(after the morning sickness is over lol) before i got pregnant this time, i remember crying to my oh cause we were not having any more children, i was so upset that i would never feel another baby moving inside me but here i am pregnant again but i know i will deffinatly miss my bump after ive had my baby xxxxxx

Luckily I have been well all through this pregnancy.. I'm thinking of the next one already :lol: There is nothing like feeling your baby kick x

i miss my bump so much!!! im just left with saggy skin now hahaha!! but i really do miss being pregnant so im trying for my third!!! i love the outcome as well dont hget me wrong :rotfl:

I missed my bump too! I felt empty after i had him :( But i loved my baby boy when he finally arrived 2 weeks late! The best thing about losing your bump is you can actually sleep properly without being uncomfortable!!!

^^^^ yes thats true!! hehe i found the worse bit was where it felt all big and fat afterwards yuk! specially when you get off the labour bed and its all floppy lol!! hated that took me 2 months to get it back

I was thinking there would be a kind of empty feeling too.. I will definitly miss it but will love being able to walk like a human instead of a duck :lol:

I remember being in hospital after my C-section lying on the bed staring at Rosie in her cot, then I suddenly realised that I hadnt felt her move for ages...drrrrrrr! I still had the residue of lots and lots of drugs in my system..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back