Do you have a preference?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I just wondered if anyone has a preference for teams blue or pink? I have a preference for blue which is really strange as I've wanted a little girl forever!
X

LOL I always wanted a Boy now im leaning twords Girl but when it comes to it I dont care, I think iv noticed a lot of girls out with mothers latley n seeming so close n all n was like I want that hehehe

R you finding out what ur having? were findin out on d 14th a Oct cant wait

Don't tell Vincent, but I wanted him to be a girl :p

I always wanted a boy, 2 girls later we got fingers crossed this one will be blue but i doubt it very much!!

Scan friday so fingers crossed bubs plays along and shows us what they got lol xxx

I've always thought Pip was a boy but I've always seen myself with a girl!

Really hopin Pip is a boy now cos I've seen the most adorable nursery theme for a boy! Lol! xx

I've always thought Pip was a boy but I've always seen myself with a girl!

Really hopin Pip is a boy now cos I've seen the most adorable nursery theme for a boy! Lol! xx
Ooh, what theme? I am fascinated right now, I just stare at photos of nurseries for ages!

Its the lollipop lane "will I be big one day".

It's sooooooo gorgeous!!! I'm totally in love with it!!

i would have prefered a girl but as soon as i was u told boy i cried wiv happiness and im so not bothered now. I think its one of those things whereby your too in loue really to care!

i've always wanted a boy...but boys are outdoing the girls in my family so now i'd love a girl,
i'm sticking to team yellow, as long as my bubs is healthy i don't mind the sex :)

I don't mind because this is our first, but I def want at least one of each if possible! Lol. I always thought lo might be a boy but now we're thinking girl. I really don't know! Lol. 4 more weeks and we'll hopefully know :) xxx

I had no preference with it being my first! All I knew at first scan was that they were identical twins, so 2 blues or pinks! I was made up when she said Boys xx can't wait x

I've already got 2 boys and a girl so if I could chose I would prob go for girl so I would have 2 of each, but my youngest boy will only be 18m when baby is born so it would be really nice for him to have a brother he could be close to, and my sister give birth yesterday morning I was there to a gorgeous baby boy and when I seen him I thought I really really don't care what I have I could of pinched him there and then lol

I didnt mind with this being my first, but OH already has a daughter so was nice to think of me giving him a son. Although i want a girl next time tho, hehe.

This is my first and I'm hoping for a blue bundle. Only because I have a step daughter already and I know dh would love a boy deep down. I want a boy and a girl of my own so I will b delighted regardless , so long as it's fit and healthy. X

LOL I always wanted a Boy now im leaning twords Girl but when it comes to it I dont care, I think iv noticed a lot of girls out with mothers latley n seeming so close n all n was like I want that hehehe

R you finding out what ur having? were findin out on d 14th a Oct cant wait

I'm planning on staying team yellow but I know I'm really impatient, I'm so hoping they don't ask me on the 1st nov eeeeekkkkkk x

I already have a girl but I did really want another girl but it turns out we are team blue so I'm happy and dd wanted a brother

Everyone in our family has had girl first followed by boy!

Ok - I can't believe I am going to say this, I want a girl. There I did it!!
But I think we are having a boy, really I don't mind this, as we don't have boys in my family. But we are staying team yellow!

I was convinced I was having a boy!!!

But nope it's a girl!!!

I'm ok with that really but had always seen us with a little boy somehow!!!

We already have 2 boys and really wanted a girl! Then we had a few hiccups and that made us realise as long as LO was healthy that was all that mattered. Getting the all clear was the best gift ever, being told she was a little lady was the icing on the cake!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back