Q for those on Team Yellow?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Do you have any particular preference for a boy or girl?

I initially wanted a girl, then when I had my scan I thought it was a boy, then I wasn't sure for a while, then I thought it was a girl and I really wanted it to be a girl and then I convinced myself it was a boy and now really want it to be a boy!

I suppose really it doesn't matter as I would LOVE either, but just wondered if anyone was slightly leaning toward one or the other?

x

hmm , I dont want to say I have a preference , but a boy would be nice seeing as I have my little girl :0 But if I have a girl I get to be all exciting about matching outfits .

I already have 1 of each and although i still have loads of pink stuff from my daughter im really hoping this lo is a boy.

It wont bother me either way aslong as its healthy.

As long as the baby is healthy I'm happy. I already have a beautiful little boy but I do secretly want the baby to be a little girl :oooo: x

Last edited:
It's one of those questions where some people will think your a terrible person if you say you would like one or the other, but hey, here goes, in an ideal world, if I could order I would like three, two girls and a boy, but Hubby only wants two kids, if I had one of each I would be happy to stay at two, if I had two girls I could still be persuaded to stick with two but if I had two boys I would really really want to keep going till we had a girl, I'd end up being like that woman on 'OBEM' with 5 boys : / so with that in mind I think really I would like this to be a little girl so I can relax and enjoy what ever happens after that. But I think the best part about being team yellow is that on the day he/she comes, we will be so emotional and relieved it's all over that someone could tell me it's half and half and I'd still be over the moon lol as long as their healthy xx

I say aslong as baby is healthy I don't mind I already have a boy, almost 4 Alfie, and a girl who has just turned 2 Lily! So I have one of each already! But no I wouldn't mind!

Hope all is going well with pregnancys!

I really dont mind as long as our baba is healthy. I think because everyone keeps telling me I'm having a boy, I'm kinda thinking i;m having a boy but I was really pleased today when someone said "you're having a girl". Really though i don't mind : )

It's strange, I have no real preference. Although am convinced baby is a boy, we're team yellow so got a long wait to find out.

Does anyone else find it strange how many people just know by looking at us pregnant ladies what baby will be

I have a son already (4) and a step son (8) and a brother in law (16) and a husband (sexy) so I'm the only girl in a house full of testosterone so I think I would like a girl this time just to balance out the house a bit. I would love to have a girl to dress up and do her hair and all the usual girly stuff and I'm NOT a girly girl at all! I just go into kids clothes shops and find all the girls stuff so lovely and boys stuff boring....
Practically however, a boy would be way easier. I would not have to worry about who sleeps where in a couple of years time, I have kept all of Joshua's clothes and baby stuff. I also know how to deal with boys and boys bits - girls would be weird for me LOL

I'm convinced its a boy, my hubby says boy, my family say boy but both my sons want a wee sister and when I ask them to think up names its always girls names!

So..... I'm totally happy with either, really, I will be over the moon with what I get no matter what. As you say though I think if I have a girl I will just be that teeny weeny bit more delighted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back