breast pumps

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I know this is a bit early maybe to be thinking of this but has anyone got a preference for breast pumps. i tried the Avent one with my 2nd child and couldnt get on with it. i have looked on ebay and they have an electric hand held one, i think by Medeva, has anyone heard of this or have an opinion. or there is the green one by Tomy.

Hi there
I've read in many places now that NUK breastpumps gets all the thumbs up! I didn't mind Avent, but this time round I'll wait to buy one. Not sure if I used it enough to justify the expense.
Good luck
Emilia x :D

I heard that the electic ones where alot better than the hand held manual ones, so im going to buy one of them

Hi

I have just ordered a brand new NUK one on ebay for £8.50, so i will have a look at that before i decide whether to buy an electric one.

Just been told that if i intend to breast feed when i return to work then (i work in a hospital) then they provide me with a room to have my baby brought to me at work to feed or to express, so hopefully i will use one of their pumps.

Good idea! No doubt the hospital pumps are much better and quicker for expressing. My friend in Edinburgh was given one from the hospital and although it was noisy - she was sorted in no time! :oops:
Take care
Emilia x

Hi

I know what your friend means. i have seen and heard the pumps and i am sure that i will feel like a cow being milked. lol

Hi,

I was just starting to think about this the other day so ta for starting a thread! There seems to be a lot of those mini medula silver electric breast pumps going cheap on ebay- has anyone ever used one? I found some reviews of it somewhere that said that it was good but very loud and that this was why they were cheaper. Just don't know how loud is loud! Are we talking someone in the next room can hear loud or my neighbours? Not sure I mind that much if it's cheap and efficient mind you but I just wondered if anyone had any experience of it?

Thanks
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back