Do you have a preference?

I have always pictured myself with a daughter, so preference would have been a girl, but so far been feeling like this LO is a boy! I will be happy either way x

I really dont mind as its the first :) OH really wants a boy first though, and secretly i have a feeling its a boy but dont want to say that to him incase i'm wrong, haha

At first when I found out i was preggers, I had a strong feeling it would be a boy. I'd love to have a girl. But I can see positives to both boys and girls. So long as its happy and healthy thats all that matters to me. Although I'd still love it no matter what!xx

I would like a boy but have a strong feeling that it will be a girl as in my family we dont seem to 'do' boys but hey I might break the mould. But I wont be disappointed if its a girl either as only planning on having the one!

I don't have any preference so long as alls well with baby, but I have a feeling its gona be a boy :) xx

i really want a boy but the OH wants a girl we'll find out in a fortnight what team we're on!! :D

I always thought a boy as I'm a bit of a tom boy and I just couldn't see me or OH with a girl but then I had a dream that it was two boys and in the dream I cried as I was so supset - weird. I honestly don't mind. In fact - one of each would be pretty cool..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back