And on a seperate note, i found out the sex....

positivity :)

Reaction score
:blue: and i'm having a likkle boy :cloud9:

i didn't really have a preference but have always had the idea of a boy and then a girl in my head so really happy, and thought myself it was a boy :love:

haha, is that the 'i guessed right' smug smile!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is indeed. Huge congrats on team blue sweetie, how exciting you are going to have a beautiful boy :love: :blue: xx

i can tell you what was strange! we went for my midwife appointment after and she guessed correctly the sex from the heart rate! she told me not to tell her coz she wanted to guess........and she was right, boys are slower than girls!! xxx

i knew someone would ask, she told me the range for boys and the range for girls but i've forgotten. my little boy was 148 beats per minute!!! :)

xxxx

mmmh. The docs listened to mine a couple days ago and it was 150-160, wonder if I'm on team pink then ;-) x

thanks everyone!!

princess ive been convinced from the start that there is a baby princess in there - girl all the way, ur nub is saying girl and now the heartrate.

i suggest we meet up in 20 years and introduce our prince and princess :)

xxxx

It's so cute ur having a boy!

The nub theory says girl, but my bump says boy. Find out a week today.

What made u decide to find out? X

eeeeeh ema saw that on your FB :yay:

I think I'm going to have a boy bump based on the fact that I haven't filled out at the sides of my waist, nub and heartrate say girl though, will find out in december ;-) x

Yeah notice today that my hips are huge and I have a j-lo butt! Which is the way I went with my son, so I'm defo thinking boy, although nub and oh say girl.

I think girl for u princess ;-) xx

awww ema, very uncertain then!!! we had one of those split second 'shall we ask' and just did!! its funny coz you say 'oh im so happy its a boy' but i genuinely would have felt the same about a girl! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back