Do you ever think about names?

Mum2Many

Reaction score
I swear I'm name-obsessed! :lol:

What will you call your next baby?

Me and Oh have spoke about this and Have come up With a couple of suggestions although may change minds when it comes down to it x

We have talked about this quite a bit. In our third year ttc now and we did have the odd chat about it before we started. All we have decided so far is that we can't decide! There are lots of names we are agreed on that we don't want, ones we both like are not so easy and so we don't have a winner at the moment.

We have a boys name... we tend to change minds on girls names

Knowing us though when we get pregnant we'll change our minds on boys names as well

Erin for a girl, and Elliott for a boy. Erin is set in stone, Elliott may change, but it's been that name for 6 months now!

Yes we have! Lol..
Had Noah picked out before he was even concieved lol.

We like Charlie or Elijah for a boy
&
We like Isla or Olivia for a girl

:) xx

You suddenly realise how many people you really dont like / hate lol

Eeek yes I've had a boys name picked out from when Rosie was concieved!

Edward (Eddie) Christoper

And girls I like loads

Georgina (Ginny) Harriet Millie Robyn Charlotte.....just loads!!

Eeek yes I've had a boys name picked out from when Rosie was concieved!

Edward (Eddie) Christoper

And girls I like loads

Georgina (Ginny) Harriet Millie Robyn Charlotte.....just loads!!

Aww Edward!!
Millie Is cute tooo!!
Rosie & Millie :) xx

I know I always find whenever I think of names I always say 'Rosie and .....' And I always think how it'll look when I sign a card 'lots of love Andy, Hollie, Rosie and .....' Haha I'm so sad!! X

If I had my way I'd have Theo for a boy and Jessica for a girl - for some reason oh thinks he should have an input and isn't sure on them.

I always worry that some already pregnant friend will use my names first! Xx

If I had my way I'd have Theo for a boy and Jessica for a girl - for some reason oh thinks he should have an input and isn't sure on them.

My friends due to pop in 2 weeks and keeps asking me for ideas for names :shock: ahhh NO!!! Hahaha!
Id cry if she stole it!
Girl in work wanted Noah James when i was pregnant.. Thank GOD! Noah was born 1st. And then she had a girl anyway :lol: hahaha xx

My friends due to pop in 2 weeks and keeps asking me for ideas for names :shock: ahhh NO!!! Hahaha!

Id cry if she stole it!

Girl in work wanted Noah James when i was pregnant.. Thank GOD! Noah was born 1st. And then she had a girl anyway :lol: hahaha xx

I'd make some up and pretend you like them. When I was pregnant one of my best friends was due 3 weeks later - we decided not to discuss names. She ended up having a girl anyway and her name wasn't on our list either!

Id cry if she stole it!

I'd make some up and pretend you like them. When I was pregnant one of my best friends was due 3 weeks later - we decided not to discuss names. She ended up having a girl anyway and her name wasn't on our list either!
Haha thank god for that :lol:

We will have Louie for a boy and Addison for a girl but of course subject to change

Myself and my fiance both adore Chloe for a girl and we even talk about her and we aren't even trying yet lol. I've had Harry picked out for a boy ever since I was a child. I've always loved Prince Harry (had posters of him in my room etc) and my grandad was called Harold so it'd also be a nice gesture towards his memory. My other half says no though :(

I've had my baby names picked out since i was a teenager!

See if you like them:

For a girl: Alice, Lily or Rose

and for a boy: Nathan, Jonas, Jeremiah or Nick (my dads name)

When we were having our son we really struggled with names, we still have girls names picked if we have a girl but for a boy its still undecided. I now have added pressure as my son is doing families at Nursery and keeps asking for a brother!

I'm loving Flynn for a boy at the moment. Girl wise I'm totally stuck. We have 3 girls already, they're Lacey, Liberty and Lily... LOL So finding something that would go with those would be a nightmare!

We have NO idea! We're pretty much tri-lingual and it's very hard to find names that sound good/ are easy to pronounce in all three languages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back