Do we still hear from Helen? *Update with birth news - pg 3*

Good luck Helen - you are one of the first people I remember when I started reading this forum (I started with your TTC diary) so I'd love to hear how you are getting on with your new arrivals and your birth story.

Love to you

Valentine xxx

Sorry i was just going to say that i go onto another forum helen uses and she was saying on there that they wont be able to deliver the babies because there are no neonatal cots available for them and that all they can do now is to call back everyday to see if there will be availiable spaces for them. (sorry hope you dont mind me saying). i cant imagine how you must feel but i really do hope its soon that youl be holding your precious lo's all the best!!! :hug: -xxx-

How frustrating! Hope your little ones are delivered safely very soon! Good luck! :hug:

Any news from Helen yet? Has she had her Lo's??

Xxx

I just read flossy's comment and can't believe they have put poor Helen off - I hope she doesn't have to wait too long.

Best of luck Helen.

I was wondering if her LO's have arrived safely too

Helen has had the babies!! will let her fill you in though! :D

wow cool congrats helen and cant wait to her about the birth and see the pics :)

:cheer: :dance:

Sarah&Braydon said:
haha i forgot bout this thread sorry hun

No worries - just wish we could merge threads!

Thanks for the update babe!

xxx

I think Helen Would have liked to post her own annoucement here, but it has been spoiled by people - taking information from another forum without permission.

Helen has my congratulations elsewhere though.

Hun i wasn't meaning you, your post was fine, you just let people know she'd had her babies, but you didnt post any personal info unlike in the other post. as you said 'I'll let her tell you the details.'

Still friends? :hug:

i was thinking that when i saw the post to be honest.

anyways, congratulations again hun. you must be over the moon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back