I just look like ive eaten too many pies....

Jaidy

Reaction score
.....where is my bump????

Im 18 weeks now and im sure when I was pregnant with my son I looked like I had a proper bump by this stage.I thought second time round you were meant to show earlier too?

This time I literally just look like ive had a big lunch, or have a bad case of the bloat!!!!

I keep worrying that maybe the baby isnt growing properly!! Mad I know, but I cant help it.

I just want a nice, firm bump then I will stop worrying. Not all this chubs around my midriff :rotfl:

hmmm you sound like I look Jaidy, and Im having a girl......

:think:

well im the ttal oposite Jade so you can have sme of mine if you like lol

With the girls i wasnt showing for ages, this time my bump seems to have appeared frm no where. I just put it down to the fact that this is my 3rd baby and that i was a little bigger this time than when i was before i fell pregnant with the girls. My skin is probably that saggy that its all spreading out a lot quicker this time :rotfl:

I wouldnt worry jade, you will have a bump in no time.....

oh and i think ur having a girl :D

I just seem to look different everytime I look at myself.. I really must take some recent bump pics!

Yeah im sure overnight I will start to 'bloom' and the bump will be there! :D

It will definately have bloomed by the time xmas is over; if not baby then just fat haha!!

Hmmmm not sure about the girl thing, my cravings are very boyish, but I have felt alot iller in this pregnancy.

Will hopefully find out 2 weeks on Wed :D

Jaidy said:
Yeah im sure overnight I will start to 'bloom' and the bump will be there! :D

It will definately have bloomed by the time xmas is over; if not baby then just fat haha!!

Hmmmm not sure about the girl thing, my cravings are very boyish, but I have felt alot iller in this pregnancy.

Will hopefully find out 2 weeks on Wed :D

i think its all wives tales hun, my neighbour carried the same with all 3 of her kids, even had the same pregnancy, no morning sickness or anythiing and she had 2 girls and a boy.

it is very easy to compare ur pregnancies tho, i think we are having another girl as im still havin morning sickness and had it with the other 2.

I dont now why but i just have a feeling ur having a girl

Wont be long Kelly and then hopefully we can both find out!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i know im so excited.

what time is ur scan? mine isnt untill 4pm :shock: the 6th is just gonna drag

I have a small bump this time round as compared to when i was expecting my other DD but i think alot is to do with how grace bump is laying :D

Kelly G said:
i know im so excited.

what time is ur scan? mine isnt untill 4pm :shock: the 6th is just gonna drag

Mine is at 2.05pm...going to have a busy day on the 7th because its Zachary's 2nd birthday! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back