My boobs are too big!

....to put it bluntly. :lol:

My boobs were only a 32C before I became PG and they shot up and I still haven't bought a new bra yet and I've just bloody gone and SNAPPED my bra at the back! The strap ove the soulder maybe but the side bit! Flippin heck my boobs are far too big! I need a crane! I'm only tiny - how can I cope with 32DD boobs that are still growing?! I don't want a maternity bra at 19 - they are so unflattering and make ya boobs pointy-looking at the side!! LOL :roll: :oops:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

sorry just needed a moan :oops:

Hi Sami

Join the club!

I was saved by an amazing bra sale in mothercare and got 2 for £3.50 each!!! Big relief. And big straps at 19 have to to be better than sagging at 20 :lol:

Louise

when i was pregnant with my first, i went from a B cup to a DD, it was great, i loved having boobs! lol

everyone said that once i had teh baby they would go back down but they didnt, i was so chuffed i manged to keep them :D

mine have done exactly the same just ballooned! :D

im 19 aswell and hate my maternity bras! unfortunately i grew out of them again last week so now ive started wearing my nursing bras to try and get used to them since my EDD is saturday and they are even worse! :evil:

im just hoping that mine dont grow anymore!

xxx

lol..big boobs aint the word is it love! when you look at ya, you see your boobs and bump and then the rest of your little body :p hehe get yaself a maternity bra! xxx

before i had kid's i was a nice 34C then with 1st DD i went to a 42E then afterward's down to a 38DD second went up to the same 42E and back down to a 38DD, it time i'm already in a 42DD and busting out all over the place gonna have to get some bigger bra's soon lol

Hi Sami

Join the club!

I was saved by an amazing bra sale in mothercare and got 2 for £3.50 each!!! Big relief. And big straps at 19 have to to be better than sagging at 20

Louise

This is very true..... :lol:

when i was pregnant with my first, i went from a B cup to a DD, it was great, i loved having boobs! lol

everyone said that once i had teh baby they would go back down but they didnt, i was so chuffed i manged to keep them

I hope mine do the same - that way at least I can buy decent looking bra's then instead of soddin' cotton non push up or sexy or flattering granny style bra's :lol:

Jo - you love me talking about my big leaking boobs :lol: It was our favorite conversation when we were both pregnant :lol:

hello ladies

my boobs are currently way too small for my bra which is a 36 F i have imprints from my bras. i am too scared to go get them measured because i dont want to hear what they will say i am guessing that they are at least a 36/38 G/GG.

yuk they are disgusting i am usually a very pert (didnt ever wear a bra before) 34 E.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I've gone from a 34D to a 36F, and they're still growing. My mum picked me up some maternity bras in the sale in M&S. Reduced from £19 to £5 and they are breastfeeding ones. They're right boulder holders, but much more comfy :D

Too big a breast is not nice lol am 38 F now and it keeps growing, not fair!!! It is not comfy and those maternity bras r horrible and the nice ones never go over a E cup, really not fair :x :wink:

So cannot wear thin strap t-shirts outside because u can see that large white strip of cotton all over my shoulder lol

I gave up being sexy and pregnant!!!! lol

Sexy and pregnant - what's that? That's only for models in catalogues!! :roll:

Maternity bra's don't go down to a 32 back genrally so any I do find I have to be lucky to find and wear them regardless of the look - 34 back is just far too big and doesn't support when you are this big chested but tiny.

Think I'll have to go buy a new 'normal' bra and treat myslef - even I do only wear it for 5 more months it'll be worth £20!!!

Jordan.... eat your heart out!!!!!
My boobs look like I've had implants! Haven't found supportive enough maternity bra, so boobies looking a bit sad at present.
Nope - must say..... I think I'm going to feed AFRICA!!!!!
Emilia xx :?

Lol that's what mine look like in this bra - a plunge 32C with DD preg boobs in - you can imagine the sight :lol:

I really REALLY wish they did attractive maternity bra's.

Sami are you still wearing underwire?

If you are planning on breastfeeding then you shouldn't, apparently the underwiring does something to your milk ducts. :?

I know i am in the wrong trimester but i couldnt help reply to this one!

My 'normal' size is a 30F (yes theyre natural and a real pain -literally) and i am scared to hell of what i'll end up with. The maternity bra's dont go down to 30 sizes and 32 really is too big. What will i do get a hammock and put a few stitches in the middle, i dont know!!!

I think the idea of loosing a bit of boob once they deflate is very appealing!

Has anyone ever heard of a 23 year old with 30LL boobs? LOL! What does go after GG??????

Rosieroo - yeah I am - I got told if you wear them too tight they will block ya milk ducts and m/w's winge at you for wearing them - but for the times I go out and stuff - I'm gonna get one to look slightly normal. I still wear the old things most of the time (non underwired) that I got when I first got PG even though they dont fit. Just for now.

Kelly - I was a 30back before PG but forced to wear 32's out of lck of choie. - but my back size has now gone up to officially 32. I know what you mean about choice - you end up paying an arm and a leg for bra's to fit. No where I've seen does 32 back size maternity bra's for under £20 each! It's a joke :roll:

You girls in 'normal' sizes are lucky to have the high street sales!

Sexy and pregnant - what's that? That's only for models in catalogues!!

Have you noticed how the models only ever look about 15 - 20 weeks pregnant? You worry that if you buy anything it won't fit by the time you're heavily pregnant!!

My boobs still aren't very big :( though I'm definitely more than the A/B that I was.

LBxx

M & S do some normal non-underwired bras which are almost identaical to their maternity bras, but much nicer and more comfortble. They are 2 for £14.00 and come in grey, balck and white.

ooooohhhhhhh thats sounds a bit more promising!! - going o buy a new bra later on today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back