Do I carry on with folic acid?

twinkles

Reaction score
Hey,
Going through a mc at the mo, scan and possible treatment thurs but I'm wondering if I should carry on taking folic as planning on trying again after I get af, don't want to try too soon but planning on trying sooner than later x

Really sorry hun - sending you a hug this week for what your going through

I would keep taking it to be honest, I did, it is just a vitamin supliment and good to have it in your system ready - cannot hurt.

Hope it all goes as smoothly as can be this week - keep coming on the forum if you can as it will really help tok keep talking about it - like PF theraphy X

I agree I tried to keep taking mine, not that great at remembering to take it although I better do now I'm ttc again! Xx

Im really sorry Twinkles! In termas of the folic acid yes I kept taking mine. If you are ttc or planning to you are supposed to.

Just keep taking it twinkles!! Keep your body healthy and prepared and ready for another baby, whenever that may be. xxxxx

I've kept taking mine, as were TTC again after my MMC and i had my ERPC last friday xx

me too, just keep taking them, esp as you want to ttc again hope you doing ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back