dizzy spells and a racing heart beat???!!! updated back frm doc

wirenth

Reaction score
well over the weekend i had four or five dizzy spells, so my neighbour who has her own blood pressure monitor (she has had severe high blood pressure since she had her daughter) checked my bp that was fine 110/66 about normal for me, but my heart rate was racing away at 102bpm, never had this with any of the other three, a bit of low bp with the last 90/50, but never dizzy spells like i have been having.

any ideas?

oh and by the way i'm off to docs this evening to see what they make of it.

Well just got back from doctors, she said it was my blood pressure, apparently it keeps dropping and i need to put a little more salt in my diet and just to take my time when getting up and moving around, only thing is it could get worse as the pregnancy progresses :(

Last edited:
dont know hun, i had dizzy spells last week but that was due to high BP.. so idk xxx

dizzy spells are common i get them when i stand up ior walk up stairs or even carrying something ur body working twice as fast to get blood to u and baby so it is common try and relax and sit down for couple of minswhen u get them dont over exert yourself, good luck at docs let us know xx

Glad the doctor figured it out for you honey x x hope you'll be alright now x

Yes, can be preg related due to everything thats going on, take your time and take it easy! xxx

iv had loads the last few weeks im getting used to them now just take it easy and if your walknig anywhere stop if you get one

I've got really low blood pressure and used to get dizzy all the time when I was pregnant too. Make sure you're drinking lots of water too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back