dizzy spells

katietateypot

Reaction score
Recently I have been having so many dizzy spells! My head goes really heavy and feels huge, I go really warm no matter what I am wearing I shake and everything spins.

Is this happening to anyone else? My sister says maybe blood pressure so heading to the docs Monday to find out.

I was in asda 2 nights ago and it happened luckily my sister was there as to catch myself I had to sit in a bottom shelf before LOADS of staff came over with a chair and water :roll:

sounds like either low blood pressure or your iron levels hun. Would definately speak to your mw xx

its happened to me a few times with this pregnancy and i tend to get a glass of water and sit down for 5-10 mins so it passes, but i had my bp cheked and all was fine!!

but it happened last time i was preg aswel to the extent i almost passed out and other half had to grab me n sit me on the floor, then i threw up it happened on and off with bp always being ok doc put it down to baby pressing on blood supply!! no harm getting it checked out though xxx

Sounds like low iron, though, my friend has been going through this and MW susspected pre eclampsia, maybe giving your MW a ring and seeing what she says would be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back