• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disposable Knickers

kittykat8

Reaction score
Hi,

Are disposable knickers the way to go or would cheap ones be better?

I'm struggling to find any disposable ones in a size over 20!

:wall:

Hey Hon,
Why do you need disposable knickers?
Becs

I want to make sure that after the birth I am fully prepared and everyone is saying that disposable are the way to go but I cant find any in my size!!!

disposbales are horrible IMHO especially for larger ladies like myself - I tried them first time round then just went for a cheap pack of tescos basics after that - they were actually cheaper and much more comfortable :)

i wouldnt bother with them, they are rubbish, just get some cheap ones, Asda do some cheap ones, 3 in a pack for £1 and these were good, and they were good quality for a quid!

I got cheapies black big knickers from tesco x the disposable ones are scratchy on my bum :rotfl:

just wear "crappy" pants and HUGE pads!! Dispossible ones are horrible

Personally i'm going for cheap knickies from Tesco or somewhere, I think disposables are just way too clinical and tacky and can't see them being very comfortable.

im going for cheapies, i noticed that matalan do a really cheap pack, i think they were summat silly like £3.50 for 5prs!!!

I'm going for some cheap and cheerful granny snatchers from Tesco or someplace.

Sexay style 8) :shock: :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are pretty horrible. I wore them last time, my waters broke early so was in hospital for a while.
As I was constantly wet they were the best thing for me but they did give me itchy bum cheeks and you could hear them rustling when ever I moved around :oops:

I went for 'big' knickers thinking they would be fine but ending up having aa cesearean and after the nurses trying to get my 'big' ones of while I was still numb from the waist down and ending up having to rip them off made my mum go out and get me some paper ones and they were so much better, I was in hosp for 5 days and wore them for 3 of them, much much easier than ordinary knicks!

I dont think I will have a choice but to go for cheapie ones as I cant find any disposable ones over a 20 anyway and I reckon my expanding bum can only get bigger and bigger by July!

Am gonna visit the market and look for granny style ones there!
:lol:

They would bug me I think so I am going for cheapy ones from Tesco or somewhere

They come up so small too! I bought a large and they chaffed (normally a size 12)

kittykat8 said:
Hi,

Are disposable knickers the way to go or would cheap ones be better?

I'm struggling to find any disposable ones in a size over 20!

:wall:

No! I hated disposable ones - buy a pack of cheap Primark ones instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back