the birth

I've got the same fear as you Skatty - that I'll go into labour before I can have my section. :shock:

I also agree with one of Budge's - the knickers one!! I've got disposable ones, and just keep forgetting to get big granny tummy huggers now I'm having a section!! :rotfl:

I'm worried about being out of control, being strapped to a bed etc. Also terrified he wont fit and they will have to section me anyway :?

Happy bunch aint we :rotfl:

I thought I was doing really well and not worrying too much about it,but all of a sudden over the last couple of weeks its gradually started to freak me out. I am worrying about everything all of you have and more.
My worst being that theres something wrong.

I think the fact thgta yo don't know when its going to happen plays on my mind too. What if I dont realise I'm in labour!! My nan only knew she was cause her waters broke first! She has a really high pain threshold. But then what if it just hurts too much. Oh I shouldnt have read this its got me worked up again!!!

xx

I think you have to approach the whole pain thing with a positive attitude. Its not like any other pain where you have NOTHING to show for it i.e breaking your arm. Plus its technically in the whole scheme of your life a VERY VERY small part of it in relation to time scale. Plus you wouldnt have a fooking filling without an injection so if you need some pain relief HAVE IT!

Remind me of all this wont you when I'm screaming the house down :lol:

I wasn't scared of birth after my first birth was quite easy. Now after Aimees birth i'm scared af the head getting stuck again. Being cut too, that really scares me!

Im dead excited..but wait untill im in labour and il be on here swearing and cursing saying ok im not excited anymore GET HIM OUT! lol

Right now I haven't got any fears, with the way I'm feeling (bad indigestion, sore legs and feet, difficulty getting out of bad, sofa, chairs...etc) I'm just looking forward to going into labour. Guess not having had a baby before makes me a bit naive to it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back