large disposable maternity knickers where can you get them?

mrs h

Reaction score
Hi i am a size 20 and all the disposable maternity knickers i have bought are not big enough as they only go up to size 18/20.I am also finding it hard to buy maternity knickers in a size 20.I have tried everywhere and cant find bigger sizes.Currently i am buying 2 sizes bigger but i was wondering whether anyone else had any luck elsewhere

Where have you tried hun?

I bought some from tesco and babies r us.... I bought a size 14-16 but found they are to small :? they are oddly shaped ive found.

Hmmm I got mine from Boots, not sure what size they go up to though :(

I have tried mothercare,boots,asda etc and online but no one stocks bigger sizes than the 18/20.Its really getting me down at the minute and i cant believe mothercare dont do bigger sizes

Just had a quick google for you and there don't seem to be any companies out there either.

How about buying some really cheap normal pants that you can throw away after?

I bought mine from tescos, don't know what size they were but they fit fine and i'm quite big. I also bought some big knickers from asda, think they were like a size 20 and really comfy but cheap enough to just throw away after. Think they went up to a size 24.

i think i'll just buy normal cheep knickers, they gave me disposable knickers in hospital when i had a m/c last year and pads don't stick to them properly and slide everywhere, eugh! :x plus cotton knickers are comfier!

What about looking online at incontinence knickers, you can get disposable ones and they come in larger sizes.

I hadnt thought about trying a pair on before going to hospital :shock: Good idea, I'll model them for the hubby when he gets home, hope he's able to control his rampant sexual urges :rotfl:

Thanks for everyones help im just going to buy bigger knickers from asda and hope they fit.

Yeah I just bought Tesco value knickers...they were really comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back