Disheartened...

Melanie1982

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just wanted to post!! I am so down today! I just know that after everything we have done this month I will not be pregnant. I am a little sad that the injections did not work. I know I may be jumping to a conclusion too soon as I am only 9dpo but I have no symptoms what so ever and feel completely normal. I don't even feel like AF is coming. Infact I am not even sure she will show as my periods aren't regular but thought maybe she would as have been on a forced cycle this month!!

Lastly I took a digi this morning and it was BFN!!! I know it was pretty early was just praying it might show!!

Sorry about the rant just upset, PCOS really sucks sometimes!!!

Hi Mel. Really sorry that you think you're out. I hope that the diggi and you are wrong...just don't get too down until AF shows. I think you will get AF seeing as you definitely ovulated (if you're not preggers that is).
Sending you big hugs...are you going to test again in a few days? Not everyone gets symptoms this early xxx

Hey Blondy

I am calmer than earlier lol, TTC is stressful!! I got really cross with the digi, I knew it wouldn't show. I will probably test on Friday as AF will be due Saturday. I had a fight with my DH too as he thinks I am silly to stress now because when I was pregnant with my ds I never even knew for 10 weeks! But still doesn't stop me SS.

My best friend's hen do is the 13th April and we are flying to Edinburgh so I have that to look forward too if I am
not pregnant!

How are you? What is ovarian drilling? xx

Big hugs hun. It is far too early so don't give up hope yet :)

Yus PCOS does suck :p

Hi Melanie

I completely understand how you feel - today I am very disillusioned and downhearted and it's hard sometimes to pick yourself up.
I have had every symptom under the sun this month but I still feel like it's never going to happen.
I want to wrap myself up in a blanket and hide until AF shows her face on Saturday :-(

We'll feel daft in a couple of days when we're a bit more positive x

Sorry you're down Mel, hope you're better today. FX af doesn't show on saturday xxxx

Hi Mel. How are you feeling today? That's good you have a hen do to look forward to if things haven't worked- and 13th April is my birthday yey, you can celebrate for me!!
Ovarian drilling is day case surgery that involves several holes being burned into each ovary which destroys some of the bulky, testosterone producing tissue and should help to restore ovulation or if not give clomid/injectables a better chance of working. I wasn't sure about it before but I think it's a great step forward now.
Hoe you're ok Hun, you done any more symptom spotting?! X xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back