Different brands of milk?

fcroxy

Reaction score
My LO has been on sma gold since birth, she's 9 days old. But the last few days she's been slightly constipated. I've tried massaging stomach and moving legs like on a bike, it has helped a bit but I am going to try a different brand of milk.
Does anyone have any good suggestions for brands of milk? I know each baby is different and what might work for one won't work for another but would be interesting to see what other people think of different brands. Thanks xx

I had my lo on sma first, same problem with constipation, changed to aptamil which helped, but she hated the taste and wouldn't drink much, I didn't bother with cow and gate cause apparently they're very similar, so went onto Hipp Organic, and she loves it, barley any wind, very happy and drinks the right amount now :) xxx

Thank you. I will try either one of those. Hopefully she will take to one of them because it's not nice her being in pain xx

Had same problem with sma.

We are using C&G now xxx

I use cow and gate and never had any problems with constipation or anything.

I had same problem with my LO and changed her to aptamil which she loves and not had any poo problems since :) xx

I use c&g and never reli had a problem I did try optimal but made baby very sick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back