Diet help

missxkatie

Reaction score
Hey girls, well as you can see below me and my partner are trying for a little one. Im a bit of a typical teenager and I hate to say it but I HATE my veg and fruit.. well I like apples, oranges and grapes but thats it. I am losing out on so many vitamins without these. The taste makes me gag so what supplements could I take to help with this? My doctor said you need a good diet to help with conceiving. I have far from that :( I am taking Pregnacare though :) x

i was going to say pregnacare. To be honest id just try and eat fruit and veg I cant stand the taste or texture or veg but if you boil them up and put them in a blender till there smooth then add chilie powder and chicken its an amazing curry paste :cheer: :cheer: and very good for you.

Think about the fact that if you have a baby, you're going to have to set a good example by following a good diet anyway - from day one if you breastfeed, so try and change your diet rather than supplements. Go and get a recipe book if you don't like plain fruit and veg and try to find ways you like them. Like Jenna - I cook loads of recipes with hidden veg in (to fool my teenager :wink: ) Tonight we have chicken curry that also has in sweet potato, baby spinach, peas and lentils. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back