Diddydons in hospital-baby is here! *Update for 3/11/10**

Hey girls.

Donna and Katie seem well, Donna sounds positive and asked me if there was a chance Katie could get out before due date.
Well, at the rate Katies going, anythings possible I think!!! She has been breathing by herself since last night :shock: How amazing is that!!!!!! I am so impressed, Donna must be so, so proud!
Sophie and Luke are seriously keeping Katie very strong!!!!!

Oh yay!!!! That's amazing!!! Hope she keeps it up then she will just need to gain weight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad her little girl is doing well, keep it up LO!! Xx

Wow! So glad her baby girl is doing well! :D

Wow what an amazing little fighter you have there xxx

What a fab name :lol: am so so so happy for donna! Katie's really are little fighters! :cloud9:

wonderful news that Katie is doing so well Donna.
BabyGagsmum - thank you for all the updates, lovely to know they are both doing so well X

brill news that katie is doing so well am so so pleased xxxxxxxxxxx

Donna is going to be home tonight. It will be tough for her :( We're all here hunny. It will take time but you'll get into the swing of this, before you know it you'll hear the words Katie can go home. :)

:hug: it will be hard donna, but little katie's going from strength to strength by the sound of it! and like BGM said, before you know it they'll be telling you she can come home! is she still breathing on her own do you know chick?

Aww it will be hard but from whats being said Katie is doing soo well, going from strength to strength. Thanks for the updates xx

Sugar! i forgot to say - Donna got cuddles last night!!!!!! Not sure about the breathing but im so mega impressed.

yyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! oh my gosh, katie really does have to very special guardian angels watching over her! i'm actually sat here sheding a few tears :blush: am just so happy for donna!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back