NW'S labour thread! UPDATE 11!They are hopefully coming home

:evil: :evil: :evil: at the hospital, what the hell were they thinking!!!!!!! Argh i am so mad you think your in the best place full of professionals but yet they still let things like this happen :wall: :wall: :wall:

sounds to me like someone has been a bit negligent somewhere :think:

hennaly said:
sounds to me like someone has been a bit negligent somewhere :think:
Exactly! I hope when Isla is better and home that Donna complains as its ridiculous! My hospital didnt like to let you get past 18 hours since waters breaking! Im sure it was a couple of days from Donnas breaking!?

poor Isla, how could they allow this to happen? stupid inept people :evil: :evil:

I hope she gets better soon! here's some hugs for both ninja and Isla :hug: :hug:

so sorry to hear isla is on scbu - you are all in my thoughts :hug: much love xxxxxx

awww bless her that is heartbreaking having someone take your newborn away and sticking them with needles :( poor baby Isla. :pray: she gets better soon and is only having a quick visit in SCBU. :hug: :hug: :hug: to NW xxxxxxx

I'm :pray: everything will be okay for Isla and the new mummy

I hope they are taking better care of you two then they were...

Awww hope baby is out of SCBU soon, when Jaeda was in there I see a lot of babies with the same problem but they genrally picked up pretty quick so fingers crossed xx..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no, they shouldn't let her be for so long after her water broke :wall: Poor little thing! Hope Isla recovers soon. Lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: for Donna

Hope mummy and baby are feeling better soon

Ah Donna, I've just read the last update, I really hope Isla is ok and takes to feeding soon. It must be a worrying time for you and your OH.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh dear, hugs to Donna and Isla. Hope she gets better soon! :hug: :hug:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear Isla's in SCBU! I hope she recovers soon and you both can go home. My thoughts are with you. Bloody NHS, they're a nightmare! :evil:

Oh no I missed this!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Hope she stars feeding soon and you can come home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back