Did you experience implantation?

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya :wave:

Did any of you ladies experience implantation? I've had a stitch like feeling near my hip (if you put hands on your hips, just under where your fingers sit) its my 1st iui cycle and just wondering if its a good sign xxxx

I had some serious AF like type pains at 9dpo and then again at 13 and 14 dpo.

xxxxxxxxx

I'll be honest... i didn't feel a thing and this pregnancy was such a shock! I felt my normal AF pains when i was due on and that's all. x

I didn't feel implantation as such but got achy AF type cramps. But I did get implantation bleeding.

I had lots of cramps sometimes they did feel like a stitch ,but I hadn't done anything to cause it like exercise or sudden movement it would just come and go randomly occasionally it was breath taking but only for a few minutes then gone again. I had never noticed it before this pregnancy but up to then I had not suffered a m/c before so guess I noticed anything this time round. Good luck I hope all goes well for you xx

Looking back I did, the pains had me doubled over the sink whilst I was washing dishes. It was like a stitch. At my EPU 1st scan they told me I have a cyst on my ovary but the pain was on my left side so they told me it was likely to be implantation. 11+4 now......fingers crossed xx

i did have af type pains from dpo 3ish and they came and went but i also got like nipping sensation where i beleive my womb to be and alsorts of other pulling sensations,i think i implanted quite early as got a bfp on dpo 9 xxx

I didn't have implantation pains but I did feel a throbbing in my uterus the day before I got my BFP. Never had it before or since so I'm assuming it had something to do with bubs settling in x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

With all of mine I felt 'something' around implantation a bit crampy but nothing major - just felt different, it was like I knew I was pregnant. But then the feeling would pass after a couple of days and I didn't really have many other signs until I missed my period. My BFP's have always been a shock but at the same time around implantation I had a feeling but often dismissed it afterwards. I tended to not get many symptoms until about the 5/6 week. Then I got more crampy pains xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back