Did you have an Implantion Bleed?

Loola

Reaction score
Hiya, just popping in from TTC to be nosey really!

Did you have an Implantation bleed? I was just wondering if most people have an implantation bleed, or not? I long to see one of course, but Im wondering how many of you have been pregnant without having IB.

Thanks ladies :wave:

Hi! Im having my 4th baby and never had implantation bleeds with any!! :D

loola im on number 4 and ive never had an IB nor any of my friends or family i really dont think its that common hun :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

I didn't have one Loola, just period type pains.

Gate crashing slightly! But I didn't have a implantation bleed in fact had no idea I was pregnant at all til docs said he wanted me to do a pregnancy test!!

6th pregnancy here and had implantation bleed in 5 - 2 ended in miscarriage but the other 3 bleeds went to nearly term - nothing with this one though

I had a slight bleed 8 days before my period was due, so I assume that was an implantation bleed!

Hi Loola

I never had an IB either.

Good luck for testing at the weekend by the way.
I'd be so happy for you to get your BFP.

Fingers crossed for you hun.

xxx :hug: xxx

I had a pretty messed up cycle as I was coming off the pill. My cycle was about a week longer than average (didn't know this til I fell pregnant and had dating scan) and had a bleed when I thought I was due my period, but it was infact a week before my period was due (hope you following this lol damn pregnancy brain) So I thought it was AF arriving but it stopped shortly after (saw blood in evening, went to bed and had stopped bleeding by morning) so I am assuming this was an implantation bleed...

PHEW!!! Hope that made sense to you :lol: :doh:

C xxx

i had ib with both of my children however this time i haven't noticed one but i do tend to wear black pants so mabe i have had one but not noticed lol

Thanks so much for all your replies ladies!! It really does help alot. At least now I dont expect to see an IB so not going to worry if I dont get one ever!

nothing from me either.

good luck this month Loola :pray:

nothing from me either...if it had been there I would have found it! :oops: :rotfl:

I had an IB with with my son and I think I had one with this pregnancy but as i'm not sure exactly how far along I am just yet I can guarentee this was IB or just a bit of spotting in the pregnancy.

Jenny xxx

I had one on CD28... about 2 days of brownish gunky discharge. Nice.

Thought it was my period and thought no more of it until my boobs blew up to the size of small beachballs :rotfl:

I didn't have one with either of my boys. Thats why when I spot B4 AF I know I'm not PG and that it's not IB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back