Did you have an Implantion Bleed?

I had a brownish discharge the day I tested.

Had scan at 6 weeks (IUI) and they could see an active bleed which they said was IB.

Then bled almost constantly up to 14 weeks which were heavier when my period was due.

Hi Loola,

About 9DPO I had a pinkish CM which I can only assume was a slight implantation bleed mixed with normal CM. TMI big time I know...

:hug:

I didn't have a bleed at all. I haven't with any of my pregnancies, first thing I know is my boobs are sore ;)

I didn't have any IB either loola. Your chart is looking great, fingers crossed for you :pray: :hug:

yep i had implantation bleeding. well was more like a pinkish discharge really but onli a tiny bit

i never had an implantation bleed on either pregnancy, however the month i conceived this time i had an ovulation bleed- of course i thought it was implantation at the time!!! but it was too early
hope to see u over here soon!! xx

No I didnt...

Ooo hope you get in soon hon!!
Im always checking in on you!!!

:hug:

Thanks ladies! I dont think its my turn to come over here just yet. Although my chart is looking good Ive done numerous tests and all BFNs. I know its still early, AF is due on Tuesday, but I think I might have a faint line by now if I was. I think Ill have to be alot more patient in future!

I had one, it was a light pink colour and more watery than a period, and it lasted about 1 day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back