Did you cry at the birth of your baby?

i didnt full on cry, but i was very emotional and shed a little tear!

I didnt cry either but OH sobbed! Weird the majority of us didnt! I cry watching others though.

I didn't, but Al tells me I was saying to Brooke "It's OK" over and over because she was crying and I kept saying "Hi" to her - this makes me cry thinking about it as i do vaguely remember it (in amongst the delireum...) And I cried everyday for about a week after because I was so in love (still am!) x

I cried, but Id been crying most of that day! Then I fell asleep. I didnt have the natural high of a normal birth though, I always cry watching OBEM too :love:

Me & my partner both cried! Id never seen him cry b4 either! Such an emotional moment xxx

No, I was too tired, been in labour 4 days! Hubby thought he would, but he was just so relieved we were both ok - then went to get a beer, lol!

i didnt cry with either of mine. i was just so relived to have my daughter out. with my son i was so shocked at how fast he came. obviously, there was overwhelming emotion, but no tears. OH on the other hand lol x

No I didn't cry I was just so amazed, so happy, overwhelmed, in love.........it was the best feeling in the world for me. I had an epidural so i wasn't drugged up but I hadn't slept for 60+ hours so I was away with the fairies. My best friend/birthing partner was sobbing, the midwives were laughing at her bless.

I think this is a really good thread, it shows the range of reactions that we go through. I wish Id read it before I had LO, I assumed that I would have that 'most amazing moment' thing and be all overwhelmed and in love and I really beat myself up about the fact that it didnt happen. I really thought I was the only one in the world :blush:

I cried when Aoibh was born as I was so relieved she was ok . I got the giggles when Lily was born as it all happened so quickly and I was stunned but I had a good cry that afternoon when my mam came to visit us

It was very moving for me. Suddenly it hit me, i'm going to be a dad.

To be fair i think i was too knackered to be emotional, it was more relief than anything lol. Thank god thats over sort of thing. Husband shed a tear tho lol bless him x

I didnt proper cry, I had a Csection and was soo tiiired, But when I saw her, I did choke up a little and couple tears ran down my cheek, and then i laughed when the guy who had been talking me through it handed me a tissue and it flipped with the fan across the room at the surgeon lol

I cried. Tears running down my cheeks. I have a few extremely unattractive photos of my with puffy eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks and taken at an angle where I look like I had about 7 chins. Husband also had tears in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back