How often does/did your newborn cry?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Ryan is a really quiet baby (Im not complaining!), he usually whinges when he wants his bottle and only cries if he's been waiting for it for more than about 10 minutes. Apart from that he NEVER cries :shock:

I think the biggest cry he's ever had was when we put him in his car seat to bring him home from hospital, I think it was cos he didnt like being sat up in the seat cos he'd been so used to lying flat for over a week!

He isnt bothered by anything, even when we bath/dress/change him he just squirms a bit :lol: Like I said, Im not complaining, Im just wondering how often other babies cry.

Keeley never cried very much when she was little... she cried for the first 36 hours after i had her in the hospital cos it was soo hot and i don't think she wanted to come out yet :lol: but after that she never really cried just moaned :)

Shame tho now days we have screams when she can't do somethin :roll: :lol:

nic & keeley said:
Keeley never cried very much when she was little... she cried for the first 36 hours after i had her in the hospital cos it was soo hot and i don't think she wanted to come out yet :lol: but after that she never really cried just moaned :)

Shame tho now days we have screams when she can't do somethin :roll: :lol:

lol sounds like she's making up for it!! :lol:

Josh was quiet when he was a baby too, maybe I just have a calming influence on them :rotfl: Josh never stops talking now though, honestly he goes on and on about anything and everything ALL day bless him!!

Evie used to cry loads when she was a few weeks old, but she had colic which was a complete nightmare. however we used colief on her and it seemed to help and now that she's been weaned off it she's hardly cries at all, only when she wants her nappy changed and she gets grumpy when she's sleepy too (she totally fights it cos she's too nosey). :D

Maia probably cries for about 50% of the time she is awake. I think she is a grumpy baby! :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
Ryan is a really quiet baby (Im not complaining!), he usually whinges when he wants his bottle and only cries if he's been waiting for it for more than about 10 minutes. Apart from that he NEVER cries :shock:

I think the biggest cry he's ever had was when we put him in his car seat to bring him home from hospital, I think it was cos he didnt like being sat up in the seat cos he'd been so used to lying flat for over a week!

He isnt bothered by anything, even when we bath/dress/change him he just squirms a bit :lol: Like I said, Im not complaining, Im just wondering how often other babies cry.

never!
i never allowed mine to cry.

x-kirsty-x said:
Josh was quiet when he was a baby too, maybe I just have a calming influence on them :rotfl: Josh never stops talking now though, honestly he goes on and on about anything and everything ALL day bless him!!

Aw bless :)
My neice is like that sometimes we have to say" can you be quiet for 2 minutes"she makes my jaw hurt she talks soo much :lol:

Kate screamed for 5 or 6 hours every night till she was about 6 weeks old. It was bloody awful!! We tried absolutely everything going, I remember sitting in tears myself after I had fed her for hours and she had thrown up all over me. Happy memories. Ha ha. I would just count your blessings you have such a content little lad. I am hoping for a more chilled out newborn next time. LOL. :D

L was a very quiet newborn, only cried when she wanted a feed or a clean bum (she def doesn't like a dirty nappy!) other than that she was very quiet if she was awake and needed nothing doing then she would just lie there looking around.

Grace was a very quiet baby and still is now - she is so content and spends most of the day smiling and laughing - we hardly ever have tears.
:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back