did u do/say any thing embarrassing in labour?

lol ye bayleys birth sounds hilarious lookin back at it. ye defo havin gas n air again. wt wud we do without it??? urchin no they didnt let me take the gas n air with me but the effects didnt wear off 4 ages
luv braiana x

This thread is soooooooooooo funny
At one point i was in a bit of a state and as a result so was my OH so the midwife said to my OH "you go and have a five minute breather" to which I replied "He will not!!!!!!!! Dont you tell him what he can and cant do.....thats my job!"
After being stuck at 9 cm for 4 hours but gettin constant contractions the mw examined me again and in a nice calm voice said "I examined you 2 hours ago and you were 9 cm, ur still 9 cm ill check you again in another 2 hours and we'll see where we go from ther" at which point i turned into a crazed animal and screamed in her face "2 f***ing hours, give me an epidural noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww!
And ofcourse when i was pushing I said I was pooing about 10 times I wasnt, but I made my OH look each time! :oops:

*bump*

come on there have bee a few new arrivals i want to hear more funny stories

Dionne no one can beat you with the funny stories! You're a nutter!

large-smiley-030.gif

- only joking babe :wink:

How did I miss this thread, just had me and OH is stitches!!

I remember hitting my mum, she was stroking my head during a contraction saying "it won't be long now", I hit her and shouted "F**K OFF" !!! Felt so bad afterwards I said sorry for about 10 minutes inbetween contractions!

So many other funny moments, I was convinced I was goin g for a wee on the bed and the MW kept telling me it was just my waters. I asked her how it could still be my waters as they had gone at home! She was trying to convince me it was till I said "it blatently isn't my waters, I'm doing a wee, stop telling me I'm not!"

Didn't talk much other than that apart from when I was sick into the mouthpeice of the gas and air and kept saying sorry, and then shouting my head off when I didn't have gas and air for the next contraction!

Just remembered, when I first went in and had gas and air, I was giggling at the MW and telling her I felt as stoned as I did when I used to smoke cannabis and felt spaced out of my tree :shock: :oops: she just laughed :lol:

Can't wait to do it all again - gas and air is great!! :lol:

was talking about the birth last night and i remembered a few funny things i said, so i thought i'd post them too:

* when i was having contractions apparently (dont remember this) i kept telling my mum to get her a*** in gear, to help me with whatever i needed.. she never let me live it down, now whenever she wants anything she adds 'and get yours in gear!' :oops:

* just before the epidural i shouted 'i want to be sterilised straight after this! and lets sort it now before i forget what the pain was like'

* and whilst i was pushing the MW told me how well it was going, baby was coming out fast and i just said 'i'm used to pushing, after weeks of constipation!!!' :shock: :lol:

hehe

lol! OH and I have been sat reading these storys, I think he's a bit worried about what the labours going to be like now lol

I remember the contractions werent coming as they should, I had been in labour for about 8 or so hours and the midwife called for someone to come in a make sure everything was alrite (it was her first delivery) so in walks 3 women (didnt have a clue who they were, ward sister etc I think) But in walks a VERY cute male doctor and I said 'are you going to stick your fingers in me aswell? everybody else in here has' :oops:

I just remenbered this the other day......

The doctor was telling me the risks of the emergency c section, and explaining what they were going to do. they were going to try the ventose first but it failed. When i had contractions I was asking if I could push, was not sureif it was worth the effort as he was stuck!!

But when the doctor gave me the consebt form I pretened to read it, I could hardly see the doctor never mind the writing!! the doctors must have known this, how embrassing!! My OH went mad, he shouted just sign it.

Jadie

Not drug induced but I apologised for every single contraction I had because with each one I 'moo'ed'. :oops: Must have sounded like a herd of dairy cows because I had one contraction every 90 seconds from the word go..

These are soo funny..had me laughing all the way through reading them!

lol, i am sitting here laughing away to mysewlf, how funny are these stories, no doubt i'll embarass myself while in labour as i do everyday as it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back