Did a Pregnancy test and.....

BabyLover

Reaction score
Well did one just a moment ago, as I have only just managed to get down to tesco's to buy one of their tests (pack of 2), I decided to test because I couldn't resist lol and plus I have been having cravings, feeling sick in the morning and having cramps. AF is due tomorrow and normally I have a headache, pains and spotting before I come on the day before, but nothing today and I don't know if it's me but I feel weird, i'm either pregnant or coming down with something lol

So I tested and to my amazed, there was a solid line and a very very faint line...I can't post a picture as my camera has broken...o/h is at work, so he can't see it, I am putting it done to the chemical reaction on the test, but you never know lol I just got to wait and see, will test again in the morning if AF don;t arrive! I am not getting my hopes up, as it may just be my eyes or the test, I don't know!

Donna xx

Wow sounds very promising, did it come up within the time frame? Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Yes came up straight the way, as soon as I pee'd on it lol

But it is very very very faint, so may just be the chemical reaction in the test, as it's never my luck lol

Donna x

Oh Donna I've really got everything crossed for you!
Are you going to use the second test with fmu tomorrow?
Xx

Hiya Donna :)

Where about in Derbyshire are you?

You just described my day! Started with a trip to Tesco for a pack of two HPTs haha :)

Although i'm not due to test yet.

It's sounding good! Hopefully you get a better line if you wait a little longer :)

Ooooo ill be checking for an update, have you just done the 1 test??? xxx

Thanks Ladies

Don't want to get my hopes up....Yes done 1 test that's it! Going to do the other one tomorrow, if AF don't arrive!

Louise - I am in Alfreton, so went shopping to tescos and then decided to get two of their own brand pregnancy tests, which by the way tesco's do have Clear Blue Digital test (1) for £7, half price!

Donna x

Ohh not too far away - i'm near Ashbourne :)

I did see the clear blue digi ones for £7 each but i decided to go for the cheaper clear blues ones with the + (BFP) or the - (BFN) because i'll def have to test a couple of times haha :)

I can't wait for an update :dance:

Keep us posted tomorrow!
(I'm in South Notts - not too far away either! :) )

Where in south Notts?

Maybe with all of us living close, we should arrange a meet up? Perhaps all go for a meal....Be nice to get to know people around the area, as I have not been here that long lol

Good Luck all x

Donna x

FX BabyLover!! Really hope you get a certain BFP soon :)

I'm near Notts city centre :D Nice to see some peoples local to me here!!

xxx

I'm in Ruddington. Fab idea Donna, we should all def meet up :)

I don't know ruddington, but yes meet up is a good idea...

I will put it in the girly room and see what everyone else thinks!

Donna x

Everything crossed hun I hope this is it for you :dust: :hug: xx

I really hope this is your month!

I have everythign crossed for you! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member