just did a pregnancy test . . .

thankyou!!! will be testing christmas morning proberly x

ive got the poundland strip tests do they work??? has anyone had a bfp?? using them??

Fingers crossed for you Evie :dust:

ive got the poundland strip tests do they work??? has anyone had a bfp?? using them??

What does the pack look like or say on it? I had my bfp on cheap test strips and I think a lot of them are pretty similar :D

i used the stips before with my 2 previous pregnacies and they do work you just got to look at the strips in different lights haha! then if you think its positive mainly looks like a second water line it prob is and then i take a clear blue as back up but they have been more reliable than some of the expensive tests i have used x - just to see that faint pink water line again this time will be shocked ifn there is a darker second line lol will be devestated if there is nothing then the witch catches up with me :(

Yeah they do work, my mate got her BFP on them! was 10 weeks though. x

i got my positve results with mine when i was a day or two over due and with first about a week early but i think my hormone levels are really high when i get pg coz i normally have extream morning sickness till 20 weeks x

aaagggghhhh i want to test now and i know it will come up neg :( im soooo impatient!!!!!

:( i´m buying a test of ebay the now lol as soon as there here im testing

Hugs x x

Last edited:
awwww good luck sweet!!!!!!! ***baby dust***

Evie x x x x x x

Thanks girls lol I kept thinking maybe they didn't work and I really am lol! Symtoms are still coming up but still neg tests!! Never mind I took me ages to come up pos with my little girl and I had two peirods aswell with her so no wonder it took ages to come up lol!! I'll keep on buying those tests then and see!! Feeling v v sick and have been sick twice now bloated and backache headache and
v moody lol hoping it's not af on her way!!! Xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back