Did a test yesterday and......*Updated Wednesday*

skairdykat

Reaction score
BFN!!!

I din't expact anything else really though. Think I'll get a visist from AF this week. As you know I oOV'd a week lte so I'll prob come on a week lat too. I just couldn't resist the urge to test though, you know what it's like LOL.

as long as AF stays away theres a chance. :pray: Good luck.

Hi, I tested today aswell, BFN! But early days yet, though I'm convinced AF is on the way.
I used to get post BD spotting (I can just about remember that far back!) and it was caused by a cervical errosion. My GP said it was very common in fertile young women...told you it was a while ago...and was caused by a bit of the uterine lining growing out of the cervix. I didn't have any treatment and it didn't stop me getting pregnant.

Good luck for your next test :)

Thanks hun. Yeah I got treated for that last year, was told it's nothing to worry about though.

Sorry you got a BFN hun :hug: . If I've not started by the weekend then I'll test again. I think I will though. I'm prob late cause I ovulated late. How about you? When are you going to test again?

hey skairdykat

you say you think you may have O'd late...could that have been implantation spotting??

babydust to you

OMG :shock: do you think so? I never thought of that. Could BDing cause that? OOOOOOOOoooooooooo now I'm excited LOL. I can feel another HPT coming on. Sod waitning till the weekend!! :rotfl:

I'm not saying BD caused it, could have just been coincidence, would have been there even if you didnt BD but sounds hopefull.

If it was that then i guess it'll still be too early to show anything up...unless your like me and a POAS addict then go for it, just don't get disappointed if its a (false) neg :wink:

Gonna do a test in the morning me thinks. Hey at least HPT's are cheap nowadays eh? LOL

Ooo your all glittery. very nice :D

Did another test this morning. Still BFN!! I'm gonna wait now till Sunday to see if she shows. I don't 'feel' PG though, you like deep down I just 'know' I'm not.

only time will tell, thats the hardest part the waiting. could still be too early

babydust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back