Diary of a Princess

Mummy can't sleep! Aaaaaah! :( xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Aww Gayle :hug: I hate when that happens :( I hope you managed to get some sleep

Next to none Hope. I got some Nytol tablets today so fx it helps. I swear its like being pregnant again xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Hello my beautiful princess. You've been such a good girl for mummy today. 1st day on hipp formula and you haven't been sick once. Is this lucky or a breakthrough?? Keep it up. I may be able to move to 1 load of washing per day instead of 2-3!!

We had visitors today from karen and Elise. Was lovely to see you both sitting up together. Mummy and karen are real life friends at work but also friends on pf! We just didn't realise it was each other! Hehe!

Daddy came home early from work as we have about 3inches of snow. Its now freezing so I hope the roads are ok for tomorrow.

Sleep well baby girl. Mummy and daddy love you so much xxxxxxxx

Yeey for not being sick!!!!!! Long it may continue!!!
So nice that you got friends with babies!!!
We actually don't have any friends with babies...
Hardly have any friends actually to visit with us living outside of the city...

What are your plans for this weekend?

Hi hope. Elise was born 2 weeks before dg. They are going to be trouble together! We take them out maybe once a month. Will try do more once the weather is better. We had another 3inch of snow overnight. We drove to my grans. I left the baby with my gran and grandad whilst daddy done a little job for them, and my mum and I went to have our nails done. I was gone 3 hourse. 2 hours of that she screamed and has been terribly sick and windy today. She is supposed to be having a sleep over with my mum so we have stayed all afternoon to settle her and she seems ok. If she's still ok in a few hours I'm leaving her for the night as planned as I have a night out to go to with the girls.

My mum got a new bed and we decided to have a little try of it. So I'm currently snuggled up with my babe loving memory foam!! I think I need a new bed too! This is lovely and comfortable! Lol.

I'm so tired I had hoped to have a nice long lie in tomorrow but the Australian Tennis final is tomorrow morning so we will be up to watch that!! :) xxxxxx

Hi princess. Mummys just leaving you a message before I go off to sleep. You came back from grans a happy girl as usual. You had a lovely time with granny today. She said you were full of smiles and sticking your tongue out! Very cheeky but so cute!!

Granny text tonight to say she loves to have you and that something is different with you both after today. She says she really bonded so much with you today! I cried, cause you've been a little diva with everyone recently bar mummy so I'm very glad to hear you are enjoying other peoples company again. I know it was just the phase/leap but being tied to you all day every day has been exhausting, little pickle!

Hopefully hipp milk is helping. Your pooping like a trooper now. Maybe that's what's been wrong. And your medicine seems to be working too. :)

Daddy has gone home for a few nights. Its just us! We had our first bath together tonight. Was fun, until you peed all over mummy! Haha!

I love our time together when you've been to grannys. After a tiny rest I really appreciate the little things you do. I love you so much darling. Sweet dreams xxxxxxxx

I wish my mummy was living in the same country with us :(
Glad that DG behaves :) I have the miss grumpy the past 2-3 days... Can't that leap be over soon pleaseeee???

Awe hope, I feel so sorry for you. I'd hate to be as far apart from my mum. I really would. Hugs. Xxx

Daisy Grace is 17 weeks tomorrow, but is 14 adjusted so we should be entering it now. I dread it! And a week n Thursday is the 3rd set of jags. I dread this also. Xxxxx

Awe hope, I feel so sorry for you. I'd hate to be as far apart from my mum. I really would. Hugs. Xxx

Daisy Grace is 17 weeks tomorrow, but is 14 adjusted so we should be entering it now. I dread it! And a week n Thursday is the 3rd set of jags. I dread this also. Xxxxx

What time are the dreaded 3 needles this time ? Ours is 11am xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3:10pm again. Hate how it's always the afternoon! And at feeding time. I refuse to go alone again tho. He's been warned!!! Xx

3:10pm again. Hate how it's always the afternoon! And at feeding time. I refuse to go alone again tho. He's been warned!!! Xx

I know I made sure I got in the morning. Bet you're dreading it even more this time xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep after the last nightmare! :( xxxxx

such a cheeky little girl!uploadfromtaptalk1359499042325.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1359499138360.jpg

17Weeks old today. Mummy loves You so Much darling. xx× xx

She is gorgeous!!!!! And she is your double!!! Happy 17 weeks lovely girls :love:

Morning girls. Thanks hope. Xxxx

Heres my little cutie today. Xxx
uploadfromtaptalk1359641193113.jpg

tapatalking

She is so beautiful gayle! I've just read through your journal, it's so lovely! You can just tell how much of an amazing mummy you are and how much you love your girl :) xxx

She is so beautiful gayle! I've just read through your journal, it's so lovely! You can just tell how much of an amazing mummy you are and how much you love your girl :) xxx

Awe than you. I adore my special little girl. Xxxxxx

tapatalking

Morning princess. Mummy cant sleep but yo annd daddy are sound. Just the beep of the monitor I can hear. Updating some pics. Xxxxx
uploadfromtaptalk1359869342095.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359869382946.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359869444431.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359869486488.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359869538834.jpg
tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads