Diary of a Princess

Gayle30

Reaction score
I've left it so late to start this, but better late than never I guess.

My world was turned upside down on the morning of 2nd October 2012 when our beautiful little princess came into the world. Daisy Grace was born by elective csection (after a somewhat difficult pregnancy at times) weighing 6lbs 11.5oz. I immediately fell in love with our little girl who has given me the most joy, love and proudest feelings I've ever known over the last 11 weeks. I love being her mummy and feel like what ever the great plans of life were, this is it. I was born to be a mummy! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355717838.559095.jpg

She's a little diva who loves getting her picture taken. She sleeps all night in her pretty crib, loves cuddles and adores dressing up and posing!!!! She's normally a happy content little girl and as long as mummy is near she is fine. She's a mummy's girl! She has an amazing bond with her granny though-I put this down to my mum holding her first whilst we were in theatre! The 3 of us do everything together and know we will be close as we all grow older together.

Her daddy and I met 4 years ago on boxing day, he's the love of my life, a hard working provider who could really do to employ someone else so we can have more family time lol! Daisy Grace has 2 cousins who adore her and a big brother, George the cat! Here's a few pictures of my little world. Xxxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355717591.283100.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355717667.875362.jpg

I am loving her little xmas outfit. Where's the bib from?

Daisy grace is a little beauty xxx

Good morning Princess.

Thanks girls. I've no idea where the bib is from-my nephew was the same age as Daisy Grace last Christmas so my SIL gave me a few 'my 1st xmas' bibs and that was in it! Soooooo cute but she sucks the antlers. Ha!

Well my clever baby really has mastered sleeping through. 8.45pm and not a peep until 8.15am! Even though her daddy banged about getting ready for work at 6am!!! She always wakens full of smiles for mummy. I pick her up and say 'good morning happiness' and she beams back! :)

I've been awake since silly am with sinus pain. Oh dear-this is not good. I've forgotten what pain is like-didnt even have this after the section. Don't know what to do with myself. Ouch :( we have so much to do today as well. Dam this time of year with all the bugs floating about!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry

Lovely to see youve started a parenting journal :) I will be following your journey. Beautiful pics :) hope your feeling better soon xx

Thank you :)

I don't want to forget anything so its quite nice to have it here.

I'm very excited to be your bump buddy,my bump is greatly missed but nothing is better than having mummy cuddles. I bet you cannot wait for miss molly!! Hope u got Jacks book today too? I had a look but our waterstones had none-if there was I would have got him it.

I feel dreadful now. Started off feeling a little poorly but now I feel so sore. My princess is sound asleep and has been such a good girl today-she knows mummy needs a help today.
Xxxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Thank you :)

I don't want to forget anything so its quite nice to have it here.

I'm very excited to be your bump buddy,my bump is greatly missed but nothing is better than having mummy cuddles. I bet you cannot wait for miss molly!! Hope u got Jacks book today too? I had a look but our waterstones had none-if there was I would have got him it.

I feel dreadful now. Started off feeling a little poorly but now I feel so sore. My princess is sound asleep and has been such a good girl today-she knows mummy needs a help today.
Xxxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

That's why I started my pregnancy journal so nothing is forgotten :) I wish I did the same for jack but I thought I'd have the rest of my life with him, I can't wait to do a parenting one for Molly :)
Iv just noticed daisys pink bobbly blanket in the bottom photo of your first post! I love it I have the same for Molly ,its her extra special blanket as jack has it in blue with him <3
I didn't get a book as my mum wants to buy something else so I said she could get one as it's difficult for people finding something suitable, thanks for looking in waterstones that's very thoughtful :)
I'm glad daisy grace is being a good little princess for you and hope you feel better soon, how long until you see the 2nd photoshoot pics? Xxx

Thanks girls.

We've had a busy day again. I walked to the chemist (this mummy doesn't drive) and got sudafed and menthol crystals! Tho when m supposed to find time to steam god knows! I found a dress, belt and bag in river island. It will do my Xmas meal with friends tomorrow and boxing day. I've already got our outfits or Christmas day!

Tonight we've had a visit from one ofmy friends who brought a very cute denim dress for age 12months! That doesn't seem comprehend able! I can't even imagine what you will be like by then. Full of character and mischief I expect.

No daddy tonight, he lives at grandmas house part of the week while we save for a family home! He's working very late tonight anyway so by the time he came home we would both be in bed!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355770584.843954.jpg

Snug as a bug cuddled into her blanket-Claire they are lovely blankets, Daisy Grace has a pink one given to her from PeaPod and Fraser and a white one too. It will be keeping jack cozy in heaven. The pics are on the website, same as before. Same password so feel free to peak. I've ordered £180 for my mum and £50 worth for daddy's family! Hopefully we will get ours after Xmas!

Xxxxxxxxxx

Awww loved catching up with ur journal hun...looking forward to it continuing! :) I have same blanket in blue too! :) So soft!!! Love your hair colour too hun!

Hope you are feeling better soon...bet her photoshoot pics are gorgeous! :) xxxxx

Thanks melly. The photographer tagged me in 5 on facebook but not had time to do the new ones. The 1st lot were me and her and the 2nd lot were of my wee family. They were to give my grandparents a family portrait on a canvas. My mum was really pleased with them. Xx

Well little princess, you've been asleep since 8pm. I've just not put you to bed yet. We had some bad news to say your great papa is sadly dying and doctors don't think he'll survive the night. Mummy has cried so much your hair is wet. You won't remember tonight but I will. You'll waken up tomorrow full of smiles and want kisses and life for you will continue as you know it. Just so thankful that papa was able to meet you and give you a cuddle. He told me how proud he was and that your a very beautiful little girl. He keeps calling you Daisy Claire though-mummy didn't have the heart to correct him. His last text today was to say your xmas picture cheered him up but it couldn't take the pain away and he's had enough. Now he's too ill to speak but we've told him we love him. So sad tonight.

Xxxxxxxx

such a gorgeous girl :love: can you even remember the life before her been here???

No hope, I can't! I love the bones of this wee girl. She's an absolute joy to have and it's a pleasure to be her mummy. Xxxxx

Good evening princess. Mummy has had a busy morning ironing, cleaning and making daddy's dinner. We are at gran's for a sleep over tonight. He's having a boys night in with George. Aunty Em came to take you for a walk and after lunch grandad collected us. Mummy had dinner with friends whilst you were a little diva for granny. Infact you've only just gone to bed. Im sure you know we are not at home and like to be nosey. Least you'll sleep until 8am.....we hope! great papa is very poorly in hospital now. Every hour we have him is a bonus. Mummy wishes she could go and see him just one last time but he lives too far away. :( each time my phone goes I jump and a horrible feeling grips my tummy.

You've been very cute today in a lovely denim pinafore with red polka dots and matching tights. Think it was a present from aunty loo. Lots of hand sucking going on, people will think I starve you!!!

We have a busy day tomorrow. Christmas nails and Christmas party dress shopping for a beautiful girl!! Excited!

Your fast asleep with granny and I'm finding it strange not having you next to me even although your in the next room! I suppose I should be thankful of the rest and get used to the feeling as you'll eventually have to go into your own room! Good night, mummy loves ya xxxxxxxx

Some pictures.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875614.122706.jpg Rosie doll :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875639.003289.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875658.088367.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875673.472519.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875686.405464.jpg just 5 days old and bathing in the sink!!!

These were some of your first photo shoot pictures. Mummy and daddy can't wait to get these!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875779.682434.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875789.240458.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355875812.564694.jpg

Beautiful little princess! Xxx

Daisy Grace is gorgeous hun!! :) love pic of her in ballerina tutu! :love: i am so sorry again to read about ur papa, made me have goosebumps the way you spoke of him and his happiness to see DG's pic. Such a bittersweet time isnt it, as u want them here with u forever but also dont want them to suffer. I had the same with my nan in jan 2010. Massive hugs! :hugs: xxxx

Daisy Grace is gorgeous hun!! :) love pic of her in ballerina tutu! :love: i am so sorry again to read about ur papa, made me have goosebumps the way you spoke of him and his happiness to see DG's pic. Such a bittersweet time isnt it, as u want them here with u forever but also dont want them to suffer. I had the same with my nan in jan 2010. Massive hugs! :hugs: xxxx

Thank you :( its heart breaking.especially when my dad calls me in tears and he too is so far away and I can't see him. If I could have one wish it really would be to have my family closer. I'm such a family girl. My mums side of the family are very close. My brother is my best friend and I treat my nephews like they are my own. But daddy lives about 3 hours drive away And I miss him terribly. Sometimes I wish he'd just move home and be closer to us. We miss out on so much. Sorry to hear of your nan :( all we want is for the end to be peaceful as they let go. Christmas time is for families, I really really don't want mine to be upset and sad this year and would give anything to prevent this. I feel helpless.my wee tootypie keeps me going though. She's such a happy girl this week.

Forgot to say she weighs 11lbs and is now 11 weeks! Where on earth is time going. Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back