Diary of a Princess

Gorgeous girly!!!! I must say I suck at dressing Amelie. When we are at home she is with vest and pants and that all! Adding a sweater with no sleeves if its chilly.
I can't be bothered to dress her in pretty outfits at home :(
When we do out and about I just but a jacket over why she wears at home...of we are visiting someone then I dress her lol :blush: most of her clothes are too adult like looking with no too many girly clothes and pretty ribbons and things :blush: I should make a bigger effort probably :blush: she is just gorgeous Gayle :love:

Thanks hope. I have so many pretty clothes for her. She can always be found dressed up in something fancy just to get the wear out of it. Ive hardly bought anything for her. Which is why I like to buy toys! Its much colder in norway though so you have to dress approproate. That said its 2 degrees at the moment here. I guess we are just used to it. 18 degrees in the bedroom is warm for me. Xxxx

tapatalking

Hey sweetie. What a lovely day we had just us. You woke me at 6:30am....erm, that's far too early princess. Try 9:30 tomorrow please. :) our nursery nurse/hv came to visit as I'd requested. Last week you were on bottle strike.this week there is no filling you. Moved you up to 5x7oz and you seem to be thriving on the hipp milk. I've no idea if its that or the ranitadine but what ever it is its working. No wind and no sick. So happy. After Cynthia went away we had lunch and a walk to the shops. Then mummy done rhyme time DVDs with you. You loved them. Well all bar incy wincy spider. Your bottom lip was out the whole time for that. I love how you know what to expect when I sing row row row your boat, gently down the stream. If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream....then you screech. It's very cute. Mummy must have had a moment of weakness and agreed to having your cousins for a few hours tonight while their mummy and daddy were at work. Gosh 3 of you together was hard work. F got tied up in your purple High chair with some wot sits and a digestive biscuit. He was happier to mush it all up with his water. Dirty little pup. Then it was bed time. Gave you an extra top up of milk before bed. Your such a starter this last few days. We are hanging fire with weaning though. Your not anywhere near ready for food. I've had enough issues with milk. I'm excited to start cooking for you though. It will be fun to see what you like and don't like.

Anyway, I best be off to sleep. Nighty night. Sweet dreams my beautiful wee lassie. Mummy loves you very much. Xxxxxxxx

uploadfromtaptalk1360016843750.jpg
During rhyme time

uploadfromtaptalk1360016905102.jpg
Wearing new shoes daddy bought for you.

uploadfromtaptalk1360016981558.jpg
Getting dressed.
Xxxxx
tapatalking

Good morning princess. Today is great grandads 81st birthday. So we are off on the traon to visit him and have lunch together. Hes a very special man to us. Your named after his mummy. Grace was her name.

Youve been wakening now every morning at 7.00am or there abouts. You little monkey. Although you did sleep 12 hours so ive no idea why im complaining. Suppose im just so used to your 9.30am wakens.

Its very cold today. I have u all cozy in your car seat and had a brain wave...your cozy toes fit. Wish id known ghis 4 months ago. Even the lady in the shop didnt know. Silly mummy. Least we know know. Only had your pram 6 months!!!!

Mummy thinks you look adorablw today in your tutu. Will take pictures later. Xxxxxxxxxx

tapatalking

Hi princess. Your fast asleep. Mummy is just calling in before bed too.

Well you had your 3rd lot of jags on Thursday and were so brave. Thankfully you have been well after them.nothing some calpol didnt fix at least. Your going to sleep earlier now and getting up between 7-8am. So its anything from 10-12 hours straight through. Everyone talks about the 4 month sleep regression so if this is it then Im happy to loose 2 hours. Hehe

Yesterday we had a lovely day with granny. We had lunch, mummy got her nails done and we picked your naming ceremony dress. I love it. Gone for a pretty purple one. Mummys fav colour and you really suit it.

Daddys here tonight. I could throttle him though. He thinks he deserves a lie in tomorrow cause he works 6 days a week.i dont get a minute to pee alone without you so I am arguing my corner. I just know it will be me who gets up like every other day of your life. I have no energy to complain. So I will let him think hes won and do it all.

Your such a good girl you make it easy for mummy but not being so fond of others makes it hard for me to get anything done!!! Little diva that you are.

Wonder what mischief we can get up to tomorrow. ....

Sweet dreams darling. Mummy and daddy love you very much. Xxxxx
tapatalking

Well you had your 3rd lot of jags on Thursday and were so brave. Thankfully you have been well after them.nothing some calpol didnt fix at least. Your going to sleep earlier now and getting up between 7-8am. So its anything from 10-12 hours straight through. Everyone talks about the 4 month sleep regression so if this is it then Im happy to loose 2 hours. Hehe

Yesterday we had a lovely day with granny. We had lunch, mummy got her nails done and we picked your naming ceremony dress. I love it. Gone for a pretty purple one. Mummys fav colour and you really suit it.

Daddys here tonight. I could throttle him though. He thinks he deserves a lie in tomorrow cause he works 6 days a week.i dont get a minute to pee alone without you so I am arguing my corner. I just know it will be me who gets up like every other day of your life. I have no energy to complain. So I will let him think hes won and do it all.

Your such a good girl you make it easy for mummy but not being so fond of others makes it hard for me to get anything done!!! Little diva that you are.

tapatalking

Good girl daisy grace :) your mummy really does love you lots. And you are just like your little pal Kaiden who is a male diva at times!! Would love to see you both together, little twins :)
How did you have your nails Gayle? My turn on weds. I keep changing my mind lol xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I see that pic she is very like me. I only see daddy when she is grumpy. Ha. Xxx

tapatalking

tapatalking

Good girl daisy grace :) your mummy really does love you lots. And you are just like your little pal Kaiden who is a male diva at times!! Would love to see you both together, little twins :)
How did you have your nails Gayle? My turn on weds. I keep changing my mind lol xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I missed this. Sorry. Just had french and whacked short. Boring but it be 3 weeks b4 I get down again to have infills and my nails are growing too quick. Xxxx

tapatalking

I can't wait until tomorrow to get mine done. Was bored of the French after a few days lol xx

Hey Gayle, how is your gorgeous girly doing?
I can't believe the amount of outfits that she has :faint:

Hey Gayle, how is your gorgeous girly doing?
I can't believe the amount of outfits that she has :faint:

Has she been speaking to amelie?!! Shes on milk strike. Im sure she doesnt like the taste of hipp. She fights me with every feed now and its so frustrating.3 hours to have 5oz at bedtime last night. But im loathed to give up hipp cause it really has been helping. Shes been on it 3 weeks nearly and apart from 2 days after her jags shes not been sick like she used to. Im at the stage now where I dint know where to turn to. Its either the shitty leap or its an intolerance. Or could she be out of sorts cause of the jags?? Shes 13lbs 10oz now and her best gain has been in the time in hip. She's a good 2-3lbs behind her little friends of the same age. Cant believe she is 19 weeks today. Its gone too quick.

Sigh.....I feel like im battling bottle strike and drowning under washing. And people keep visiting me today when all I want is peace! Back through i go with tea and biscuits. Xxx

tapatalking

Quickest of posts as its way past mummy's bed time......

Youve juat said Mama!!!!!

Mum says you do it when you cry for me too but tonight you done it when we were repeating ooooh and aaaaaaah. The most amazing thing ever. 19 weeks and saying a word. Clever wee tootypie
Im ever so proud of you darling. Xxxxxxx

tapatalking

Well baby girl. We woke in the early hours of the morning to a very snotty baby. Your full of the cold. Mummys trying everything to make it more comfy for you. With that and your teeth we haven't had a good day. Wonder weeks says your still in the 19 week leap (17weeks adjusted) though your 20 weeks today! I cant believe it. Our time is going far too quick. Each day I love you more and more. I dont even know how its possible. Here are a few recent pictures. My little princess.
uploadfromtaptalk1361309322274.jpg
Mummy and you.

uploadfromtaptalk1361309376457.jpg
Trying on your swim suit!

uploadfromtaptalk1361309444363.jpg
You scratched your nose.

Good night baby girl. Sleep well with sweet dreams. Mummy loves you so much xxxxxxxxxx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back