Life as a single mum of 3

Emerald rose

Reaction score
Im 25 with 3 lovely children Tyler who is 7 next week he just lost his first tooth yesterday and loves doctor who, Paige-Marie 4 going on 14 shes such a princess, love dressing up and playing tea parties. Then theres little Riley who currently only likes to sleep and eat :lol:

They all have different dads which im embaressed about but im not ashamed. Tylers dad and i were together for 4 years before i got pregnant at 18.
I almost married Paiges dad but we realised we loved each other more as friends than anything else in fact he is still my best friend now.
Rileys dad is the worst he doesnt want to know his son and now denys we were together for 2 years :wall2:( like i imagined it all)

Week one with Riley
Riley sleeps alot and pretty much only waking up for a fed and nappy change.
Im using cloth nappies and they seem to be very absorbant and Riley doesnt cry to be changed
The nappies are so easy to wash so i will definatly be using them for the forseable future.
Im recovering from a bad infection i picked up due to prolonged rupture of membranes its getting less painfull now so im going to start coming of the co-codamol in the next few days. still got 8 days left of the antibiotics to go.
Hopefully next week Riley will spend more time awake:lol:

Last edited:
Kids went back to school this week so got to spend time on my own with Riley which was very relaxing and mostly involved sleeping:nap:
Took him to be registered and bumped into Rileys dad whilst in town shopping for Tylers birthday. His dad just walked away as fast as he could without even looking at Riley :roll:. It really upset me but i dont know why as its exactly the reaction i had expected.
Took Tyler for his first swimming lessons he can swim with armbands so thought it best to get him lessons as he lacks confidence in himself. Hes a bit upset as he cant see his dad for awhile now due to his stepmother not liking Tyler and she thinks im having an affair with my ex so its better if Tyler isnt around them atm.
Paige got into stage school sso shes dancing around the front room and singing alot so that shes ready for next weekend which is so cute.
Going to take Riley into work in the next few days as i keep getting text asking when im bringing baby in.

Last edited:
its great that you want to share your life hunny. i really admire you, im due to have my third next week. im with my husband and im 22, i find my life knackering so i dont know how you cope? :) x x

Very busy week. Tyler had his 2nd swimming lesson hes doing really well which surprised me as hes has got a few confidence issues he also lost his 2nd tooth this tooth fairy buisness is expensive. paige starts stage school in a few days time shes so excited about it i cant wait to take her. shes got so much energy so hopefully it will help use up the excess.

Riley is now up to his birth weight (8lb 1oz) so we have now been discharged from the midwife. Ive swithed his formula to aptamil as cow and gate seemed to make him constipated hes so much better now and he sleeping from 11pm till 7am:nap:

Week four.

Cant belive riley is a month old already! Its been a busy week niw the kids have started going to clubs i dont have much time to relax in the evenings. Tylers has swimming lessons on tuesday, film club wednesdays and cubs on thurday. Paige goes ballet on monday and stage school saturday.
Riley has a cough atm and sleeping on me during the day so i think i need to get a sling

WEEKS 5&6

Ive now got a Moby which Riley loves to be in.
Riley sleeps through the night now and still most of the day i hope he will start being awake more soon.

I also picked up his pictures from our photo shoot they are beautifull

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back