Diary of a Princess

He will be back for tea. Yippee, I get to dome cleaning without a babe in my arms! Haha! Yeah, some days, not much though. He's too busy and as he's only just started the business he can't turn away work. Xxxx

My wee Nora batty! XxxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1356088623.567953.jpg

Nawww so cute she is!!! And God she looks tiny comparing with Amelie!!!!
That chunk of mine! Go figure what would have happened if she was eating properly!

She's 11weeks and 11lbs Hope. Everyone tells me she is a petite lady. Her daddy is thin (and I used to be!) So I guess she will have his build. She's just into 0-3 clothes now. Them tights and the dress yesterday were huge!! Amelie is going to be a tall girl, she's a beauty. Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Oh Gayle...I love reading your journal! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx I love DG's Daisy Duck outfit...her little legs are so skinny! :) xxxxx

Awe thanks. Yep she's got wee skinny legs! She'll thank her daddy for that one day ;)

Good morning my princess. U slept 10hours again last night. Clever girl. I'm sure you only woke cause ur nappy was full, else u would have slept on a bit. As your fast asleep again. Grandma and grandad are coming round. I could throttle your daddy-telling people to pop in without checking! We have stuff to do!! I may well throttle your daddy actually-hes working today and until 7pm on Christmas eve and is only taking 2 days off!!! Jeezo....it really is like the Asda advert in our house. I've so much to do and no time to do it!! Infact, think we will be going out later tonight to do the tesco shop. Can't be hattered with it but needs must. I'm cooking for Daddy's family on boxing day-i have no idea what I'm making yet...but if he doesn't help and finish work earlier we'll all be sitting down to a pot noodle and a mars bar ;). Men!!!! Thank goodness your a girl!!!! ;) xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Aww she is such a clever girl sleeping so nicely! :) Men...they dont think sometimes do they! Pot noodle and a mars bar sounds good to me! LOL! Time will fly as you are so busy hun! :hugs: hope you are feeling okay xxx

I'm a proper miserable sod today and can't shake it :(

Pot noodles all round!! Saves on the washing up! Haha. My brother, 2 nephews, mum and step dad are supposed to be coming today for tea. However, nobody else seems to have my organisation skills and can't decide between them on a time!!! Its just going to be a little buffet tea-only got room for 4 round my table so I think that's easier. Plus I do love party snacks!

Little princess has gone bk to sleep. She's a tired girl today but never complains. Grandma and Grandad were getting big smiles and giggles. So sweet! Xxxx

I'm a proper miserable sod today and can't shake it :(

Pot noodles all round!! Saves on the washing up! Haha. My brother, 2 nephews, mum and step dad are supposed to be coming today for tea. However, nobody else seems to have my organisation skills and can't decide between them on a time!!! Its just going to be a little buffet tea-only got room for 4 round my table so I think that's easier. Plus I do love party snacks!

Little princess has gone bk to sleep. She's a tired girl today but never complains. Grandma and Grandad were getting big smiles and giggles. So sweet! Xxxx

I'm being miserable too lol. Can't be bothered with anything or anyone! Except for k of course. C is only looking at me and I'm irritated. Enjoy your tea. Picky Party food is my fave :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww hugs hun :hugs: hate feeling miserable! :( Mmmm I love picky buffet food too!! Hope you have had a nice tea with the family :) xxx

What a bloody afternoon! Chaos and mayhem!! Everyone was late...I sat like a wally waiting! Then F puked everywhere twice. He's got a cough and had it about 3 weeks-keeps making him sick with it! Was blooming everywhere! Cottage pie!!! He had to go home in a nappy as he had 3 outfits used in the 2 hours he was here. What a mess! My mum was on her hands and knees with milton while I was gagging. Looks like sick will have to be daddy's job-i can't cope with it! Yuck!!!!

We then went to tesco and I came back more crabbit than possible. I'm the same carrie-if looks could kill. I sobbed myself to sleep last night. S didn't seem to know what to do or say so he said nothing. Men, they really are useless buggers. :(

On a good note tho-i have all I need for a nice family dinner. My mum is doing me a 3 bird roast for the meat eaters and all I have to do is heat in the oven and add gravy!! She's a good un!!

Off to bed now princess. Cause yet again we have soooo much to do tomorrow (mainly cleaning!) But aunty Em, T, F and us are off to see Aladin in Panto!!! Can't wait! Christmas fairy tutu for tomorrow I think!! Mummy loves you very much. And daddy too. Xxxxxxx

Oh Gayle. Sorry your having a rotten day. Your mum just sounds like a wee gem.
Glad little miss is sleeping good, and having fun.
Panto sounds great. I will def be taking William next year.
Hope you have a good sleep, and tomorrow is another day xxx

Thanks lolly. Its still incredibly raw. And I'm probs still full of the baby hormones so tears are never far away. My mummy is indeed fabulous. She deserves lots of treats this christmas-i hope she likes what I've got her!! :)

F is 14 months so I'm worried how he will sit. Its just at our local social club, but every year they get in a touring drama company and its fab. £4 a ticket and u get a selection box from santa! Cheap way to spend an afternoon!! Daisy Grace will hopefully sleep through the noise!! If not she'll be happy with mummy cuddles if I wear a top low enough for her to sook my neck.

Tomorrow is a new day hu. Good night everyone. Sweet dreams xxxxx

They say time is the best healer... <3 big hugs!
Have a good day!xxx

Aww Gayle you had some tough time lately :hug:
I hope better days will come.
Tears are not far away for me either... Bloody hormones I would say...
Btw did your hair start falling already????
Amelie is always covered with my hair :wall:
When the hell is that going to stop??????

Hope, mine started when W was 12 weeks... He's 20 now and it's still happening. It's horrible :( xx

Panto was rubbish! But if u were a child u'd of loved it! I've now got a banging head! The things u do when ur an aunty! Lol!! Daisy Grace slept through most of it, woke for a feed then puked down my aunty's friend.....made its way into her bra :) woops :)

I'm sure once the funeral is by it will get easier. Everyone just feels so much in limbo with it being christmas time.

My hair hasn't started yet.....it was dreadful the whole pregnancy so frizzy but limp-and literally the minute I had her it was back to being full, thick, glossy. Hope it doesn't fall out! I honestly looked crap the whole time. Oh the joys xxxxx

Massive hugs hun... :hugs: sorry to hear the panto wasnt great but hope your nephews enjoyed it! At least DG didnt puke on u :) hehe!! Poor Aunty's friend!! xxx

Hi Gayle :) Just popping in to say hi... Sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit yucky recently... Being a mummy can be really exhausting at the best of times... Hope you feel better for xmas day and your dinner goes well :) xxx

Hi Gayle :) Just popping in to say hi... Sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit yucky recently... Being a mummy can be really exhausting at the best of times... Hope you feel better for xmas day and your dinner goes well :) xxx

Thanks hun. I've been lucky to survive the norovirus most of my family have had. Just a little run down just now that's all. Have a lovely christmas too. Xx

Melly-the panto was too loud! I must be getting old! Made me laugh too! Thankfully it wasn't my nice new skinny red jeans :) my new fav bit of clothing as I've got bk into size 12. Not bad as before I had DG I was a 16!! I'm on a mission after xmas :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back