Hi Everyone

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi All time for me to come to Tri 3 cant believe it!!!!

Just a quick update on me my name is Claire Im 25 expecting my second baby girl around the 9th Dec but as we have had problems all the way she will be here anytime as i will explain

Found out I was pregnant really early on and had bleeding from about 6 weeks to 14 weeks then at one of my scans around 14 weeks they realised tehre was a very large bleed behind the placenta and that the placenta had almost detached itself from the uterus wall and they told us to expect the worse, then we went back 2 weeks later and the bleed had completely gone :)

At our 20 week scan they couldnt get a good image of inside the brain or measurements of the legs so i went back 4 days later and had sent my OH to work as I thought that it was just a routine quick check of the babys legs, well, I got there and there was a consultant to do the scan as she had told me they thought there was a problem with the brain and skull shape and also that there was next to no fluid left so of course I was very shocked and upset

Had another scan at the local Crosshouse hospital and they could get a good view of the brain and siad that the baby was very very small so they sent me to the nearest big hospital which was the southern general in Glasgow, there they said that everything in the brain and stucture wise looked perfect on the scan except for her size was so so small, and it could be a chromosome problem, either downs syndrome, pacauds syndrome or edwards syndrome, or it could be a viral problem or that the placenta had stopped working or that cause there was very little fluid she just couldnt grow. So we done the amnio and all the chromosome problems were negative and got the all clear, got the all clear form the viral, so now we are just getting growth and dopppler scans every monday and we will see every week how she is doing and they will then decide when to deliver the baby

They have given us between 2 and 8 weeks for delivery

so thats my LOOOOOOONG story lol hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hi *waves* x what a time you've had of it! Glad you've managed to join us in third tri! x Really hope your lo stays put for the longest time she can x

hi and welcome hun have read your posts in other tri's you have had a rough ride hope little one stays put a bit longer for you x

oh wow, that's alot to deal with, but all seems well now :) welcome to tri3 x

Sounds like you have a little fighter in there! Welcome to Tri 3 - there are quite a few of us due within the next month so you are in good company. x

thanks everyone looking forward to hearing all the birth stories lol i think its just lovely when new life arrives in the world, yeah she is a little fighter but quite literally little she tootsie wee in there xx

Hi and welcome over!

Sounds like you've been through hell. She's all worth it though, fingers crossed she's stays put for as long as possible hun xxx

Welcome over hun. Hope your little lady stays in a little longer x x

you poor thing, what a thing to go through! :( hope bubby stays put a little longer and welcome over! xxx

Hey hun...and am so happy for you to have reached this far!! You have had a roller coast ride...im glad ur results came bak ok though. look forward to getting to know you and good luck...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back