an update

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
just to let you know about my son's friend.

he doesnt have menigitis, but what he has is tonsilitis that has caused an infection, which has in turn caused an infection that affects the brain, there is a medical name for this and it is very rare. DH told me these details and cant remember the medical term.

he has woken up for short moments, but he has got slight movement in all limbs, but he cannot talk. Still too early to know the exact damage caused.

he will be in St Thomas's for another two months at least. mum, dad and baby are all staying there. hospital is supplying somewhere to live as they live in Eastbourne.

we are hoping to go and visit in the summer holidays.

Oh Davina I hope and pray he pulls through and there is no long term damage. :pray:

Poor little lad. My thoughts are with him, his family and friends. Do hope he pulls through unscathed.

thanks,

his classmates are making a 'get better' basket consisting of comics, sweets and toys.

we all say a prayer for him each day and before we go to bed. he really is the sweetest, shyest boy you could meet. there are a few boys that hang out (all 4 or 5) and they are my joshua, zac and jed, and now joshua seems to have added a girl called ellie, and they are so so sweet.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back