Despretly needing help

~*Gemma*~

Reaction score
HI ,
Im Gemma and im 17 .I have been with my partner for 2 years now and when i told him i was pregnant ,lets just say he wernt jumping for joy .I havent told anyone apart from my partner about the pregnancy and i need ppl to talk to .Im scared of labour ,scared of telling people from the way my bf acted ,scared of whats going to happen later on in life and im scared about the way im acting .Im consantly making sure i dont say or do anything wrong and hiding my feelings .Is any one else going through this :?: :?: :?: and what is it like for everyone else .If you could help me out i would greatfully except advice ,stories and guidence .
Please help me
Gemma x

hi there i am 19 and i was shocked when i found out as i was on the pill, my bloke was not happy and he said he didn't want it!! i was sooooooo upset i didn't know what to do. but i just sat myself down and eventually decided that keeping the baby was the best thing for me! it took me a long time to decide but now i am happy, don't get me wrong i do sometimes think that i might be making a mistake but not for long!!
Once i made my mind up i then told my hubby what i decided and got his feedback but i did not let him change my mind! and now he is just getting used to the idea!!! do u think you will be able to love and care for the baby? if you can offer a good life then sod the man we are strong girlies!!!
just do what ever is best for you and the lump! i used to wish some one could make the decision for me but no one can do it for you!!!!!!!
Good luck
Lisa
keep in touch
xxxx :D

Hi Lisa ,
Thanx for replying .I want to keep the baby and i know i can love it more than anything in the world .But i also love my partner and with him going in the army im scared i might lose him and the baby if i get an abortion ect .At the moment theres so many things rushing around my head and I dont know what to do its confusing .Thanx for keeping in touch.
Gemma x

Hello again,
the reason iam 19 and married is coz my bloke is in the army and it is hard to stay together coz they are constantly moving about and they could be in another country ina few years!!! if you realy love each other ou could get married coz the army will give you a cheap house, the houses aren't that bad either and every where he goes you go! the army will look after you aswell as him, if he is just starting in the army he will on his basic training for a while, do u know what he is going to do in the army?? also they have schools on most camps and they will help you with finding schools.
xxx

Hi Lisa I know what you mean and i would love to get married to my partner ,but at the moment i dont think i would be able to bring that upwith him.he still aint come round to me being pregnant (he went balistic) .He said that after his basic traning he might be going over to ireland to do the whole peace keeping thing .I would love to move around with him but it still early days and im hoping he will be happy about this baby .ive just got to keep my fingers crossed.
Gem x

hello again
has he actually started his basic training?
If he hasn't he would NOT know where he will be after his training! after his basic training then he would be doing another set of training!!! if he hasn't started then he might be making excuses! let me know.
if you ever wanna ask me anything then you can email me on :
[email protected]

sod him if he doesn't want to make you a big part of his life!!!
good luck keep in touch
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back