Depression support thread

Terrie! Where are you! Hope your ok. If you don't feel like talking just post a smiley to let us know how you are :hug: xx

:cry: bad day... Going for a bath now... Then I'm going to see charls in the mornin then my session at 2pm

:hugs: glad Youve had a better day toony baby, hugs to everybody xx

Scrap that colin just got in the bath so now I'm in bed!

I'm sorry I haven't really read what anyone wrote. Just need to talk.
Feel so low today. Leaving the kids for Uni this morning I was verging crying.
When I got home, couldn't wait to c the kids, weighed myself, and lost nothing. Proper gutted. Me and my bf had a stupid argument about it because he said I had to exercise as well as eat healthy etc. I asked when am I meant to do this (Uni 2 days a week, placement three days a week, assignments and 2000 words a week too, and somehow manage to fond time so my kids still know im here and love them) stupid argument , but haven't spoken to him since as just too low today.
Also, prob reason y everything else seems extreme, I think my baby hates me. He'll smile at me... But when he's like that, I.e just now, I picked him up to give him a big hug and he started screaming. And he'll calm down much easier for my bf.
Literally only for a few seconds, but earlier I was thinking, if I was gone, he wouldn't even notice or remember me. What kills it, is it's true.
Sorry, I came to bed crying my eyes out and have no one to talk to coz my bf thinks as I'm on anti depressants and was feeling bit better, that it's all gone. And I feel stupid and I just wish my son loved me
Feeling all this more,

Oh leeanne massive hugs :hugs: I hope you managed to get some sleep and you feel better today x

Oh leeanne I hope you got some sleep and wake up today feeling a little better :hug:
sorry you had a bad day yesterday terrie, hope your session goes well today, let us know how you get on.
Lucas had a rough night last night so I'm really tired so not feeling so positive today. I'm trying to think of something to do with the kids to make it a good day xx

:hugs: toon sorry you had a bad night, it's pissing it down here bleugh!!

morgan had a bad night too, im shattered and feeling like crap. im starting to think i do have PND. leanne hun babies do cry more fortheir mummies cos you still smell of breastmilk to a baby and that just makes them a bit crazy, like a woman on a diet smelling chocolate :lol: my baby does it too :hug: the men dont smell of food to them.

sorry to hear everyones stories :( i just feel so sad how many awful people there are in the world.

aw seems like it's not been a good couple of days for anyone. how are you today tiny, leanne and terrie? i hope you're feeling a bit more positive. leanne - your boyfriend needs to understand it takes time to control your thoughts, and no tablet out there will make those feelings instantly go away! it's the talking about it that makes it a bit better, the tablets are just there to help. and tiny, your health visitor should give you a PND form to fill out to see if you score high then you would go to the doctors and they sort it out for you. i hope it's that you're just having a bad day though hun :hug:

i'm feeling pretty anxious today. flat is a mess and i have no energy to clean it. i just want to sleep, i'm so run down and got a really bad cough and blocked nose. the thing is my flat is too pristine and when there is any dirt it's all i can think about. hairs all over the floor because i malt in the winter. little stains i can't get rid of on the laminate. i think i actually NEED to move to a house with a carpet sometimes i physically can't take it! and i feel like all i ever do is wash wash WASH stupid clothes. the dirty washing is never ending! i just wanna curl up in my bed and never wake up some days. but then i see Riley's smile and it makes getting out of bed worth it. i eat so much rubbish at the minute and have a headache every day. i think i will go to OH's mums today when he goes to work as i need some company. she said she'd help me tidy tomorrow after new baby group so that's ok i guess :)

and yes you can all see piccies of christening as soon as i get them! just waiting for an email of most of them. i have a few on my facebook though if anyone wants to look www.facebook.com/thesaltfamily.x

hope people are feeling more positive than me today! xxx :love: to all

Last edited:
Bleurghhh!! Thats all i have to say about my day so far :(
Hope everyone is ok :hug: Why is it when i am down i just want to go out and spend money on stuff i don't need or particularly want!! xx

gosh ria, i feel exactly the same, bloody laundry! all i have to do is put it in the tumble dryer and i CBA. morgan has run out of sleep suits, he threw up on his ;ast one at 3am and i had to get him dressed to go to bed :/ i hate the mess but i spent ages tidying and cleaning yesterday and its just a mess again!

my health visitor was coming to do the questionaire thingy today but shes cancelled :doh:

toon, ive just opened ebay then didnt know what to search for, i like shopping too much! anyone ese not dressed yet?? :blush:

grrr stupid MESS why does it exist :mad: i actually got dressed today wehey! lol. and had a shower :cool: omg tiny i'm exaclty the same with shopping. i like have a obsession to get something whenever i go to a shop! so bad. ebay's even worse for me i just have to avoid it lol

I actually got both kids dressed, had a shower, dried and straightened my hair and put some slap on before 10am and I think that's why I got so stressed coz how dare I think I can do something for myself without the kids screaming lol.
Your HV cancelling is a disgrace! Happened to me once even though she knew how fragile I was, I ended up getting pissed and having a mini breakdown!
I really fancy going to the metro center today but going alone with both kids just seems too much to me. Leaving the house at all is a chore :( xx

I actually got both kids dressed, had a shower, dried and straightened my hair and put some slap on before 10am

why dont we have a :bow down and worship: smilie?! :lol:

Know what you mean, leaving the house is so much hard work. OH said I should try and go for a walk everyday, he's probably right but he has no idea how hard it is to get everything organised. And i need to wash the bottles but I cant wash bottles without cleaning the whole kitchen, he's due a feed in an hour, I really need to get my ass into gear.

thanks vix ill have a look online. x

:hugs:I hate those days where everything just seems like way tooo much effort.
Can i join the bad days?
I didnt sleep last night had a terrible nose bleed
then i had an appointment at the job centre feel like such a scrounger I just want to go to bed for the next million years please!!

Edinburgh postnatal major depressive disorder scale (EPDS) - Report

Total Score = 17 Total Score Analysis
The total score is suggestive of a depressive illness. Scores above 10 ought to be assessed further by a health professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back