Depression in pregnancy.

violet13

Reaction score
Not sure if I am actually suffering with depression but I am very down and sad a lot of the time. We live on a military base in the middle of no where and the people here haven't been overly friendly (not all) I can't drive so can't really go anywhere and I'm very big for 31 weeks pregnant so I struggle a little now, I haven't gone out much and I've noticed when I do eventually go out I feel panicky about it unless it's just to a friends if it's the community centre I tend to avoid it completely. My oh also suffers severe headaches frequently and he gets rather narky if in pain so I'm worring about how he's gonna be with a crying baby. I just feel very alone and very weepy so I'm gonna talk to my midwife about it as I'm not sure what to do and how to go about it except talk to her and I've got the forum which helps. I just feel so deflated and down I should be so excited and I am about having my baby but I have had little to no contact with people I thought where my friends one in particular has t even bothered with me I always have to contact her and even then she just moans I talk about the baby and baby things too much as she doesn't have kids or want them. Any other mums or mummy's to be in the same boat? I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I don't even bother getting dressed half the time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back