Depression

LouLou1986

Reaction score
I had postnatal depression after my first DD and I can feel it creeping back up on me and I cnt stop it, I have no friends I can talk to my oh is totally unsuportive and basicly cnt deal with how I feel, I have an appointment with a mental health midwife on the 17th and I'm so so scared, what if I reject my baby, not much point posting it on here the way I feel as I just feel so alone and that no one wud notice iff I disappered :'(

Awe you not alone honey. Lots of ladies have this problem. I think it will do you lots of good to see the mental health person, they are trained to make you better and make you feel ok. Take lots of time out to relax so you don't feel stressed.
Why is your OH unsupportive? Is your relationship a good one? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Of corse people notice you and would notice if you were gone! Don't let it get you down (as much as you can help it). You'll be ok :) and your new LO needs you xxx

Hi Loulou,
Just wanted to say Id seen this. There is a post somewhere on here just for PND. I cant really give much advise as Im extremely low myself... but people would notice if u r gone.
Post on the other thread. Even if u just feel like venting. someone will def reply, even if its so for that initial part, u know someones listening if that makes sense. Strange seeing as I dont actually "know" anyone on here, but I do feel a lot less alone when I see someone has listgened to me on here
Hope ur okay hun xxx

I've had PND with both my babies and i have to say my 2nd was the worst!! I kept having anxiety attacks when Charley would wake from a nap and felt like i couldn't look after both my kid's. I even lost some love for my daughter and didn't feel bonded to my son! Last week i finally opened up to my OH and i've felt much better since and even feel so much love for both children now! It does help to talk. If you feel like you can't talk to your OH then come on here and rant, we're here to listen! My hv suggested counselling but i feel like i'm getting on top of my depression and feelings.
Just remember to take one day as it comes, rest as much as poss, don't feel like you have to be wonder woman! :)

today i have slept all day long and i woke up and everything was kinda bright again :) im deffo guna have the counciling it startsafter my scan on monday, i was that bad last time i cut all my hair off and did loads off stupid stuff, i dnt wanna go down the again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back