depression and mother in law

yeah bding today to and tomorrow then missing one day and going again, i'm, prob doing this all wrong but i don't expect to get it on our first try

Last edited:
wrong why? you're doing what I'd be doing dtd especially with ewcm around. We used preseed last night and TMI WARNING I used too much:blush:! I was super slippery! my dh just thought he did a damn good job!!LOL

Hey ladies just an up date on all this!! I have talked to my husband after a huge fight of both of us just losing it and yelling at each other all night! the night i got my pos on the stupid opks was the night so day 16!! we didn't end up bding! it all started with the phone call from his mother!! we wanted to go to Disney pairs since i have been dreaming of going there just my husband and I. so he was talking about how he wanted to take me for a romantic weekend but his mother went all crazy because they live near pairs and she was getting upset that he was going there for me not for her. So he called up and asked her if they were going to be home and she went mental again saying she wasn't a hotel! so basically she just killed that for us now we can't go! After that we called her to say that we weren't going to go and that we would be there next month to take his younger sister out for her bday! She mentioned that we should take her to Disney with his brother and gf since it was her dream, as much as i love his younger sister (soon to be 18) i have been waiting forever to go there with my husband just the two of us. And she knows that! but after feeling very hurt i said ok.

Well after a lot of headaches and screaming we finally talked our way through understand each other! i screamed at him that his mother was starting fights and has been since we got married! i told him everything i had been feeling and thinking without caring about his feelings because i felt like i had to be cruel to be kind!! to my surprise he came to an understanding and the next day his mother called to ask about stuff! He talked to her, he screamed at her but they argued for what was like ages. All he was trying to say that he was a big boy now with a family to look after and he wasn't trying to cut his way out of the family! he told her that being new to marriage and such was a time for us two to find our places and start learning to live together without input from others. She calmed down and finally agreed to give us some space, but not to move to fast away from the family! He told me that his brother was having the same problem with his soon to be wife because of their mother! so now i am happy to say that we are on good terms right now she just tried to tell me that she wants to be close to me but i told her nicely that it will take years and not to force herself on me because people that force themselves on me i will always question just out of nature! She came from a well rounded family so she will never understand fully how to approach someone with my background but happy to say that she understands us for today and since yesterday we have been in such good moods we really feel like a huge weight is off our shoulders. She ever asked my husband if i was pregnant because she has some 6ths sense that i am or going to be soon. LOL my husband was like NO!! shes not!! giving me the eye! lol

update:

cd1-5 af
cd6 bding pm
cd7 nothing
cd8 nothing
cd9 bding pm
cd10 nothing
cd11 bding pm
cd12 OPS bding am sticky cm
cd13 bding pm watery cm
cd14 nothing watery cm
cd15 bding pm a little watery stretchy/ slight o pains i think!
cd 16 no bding but positive opk i think
cd 17 bding am and pm
cd should we do bding or not? cm watery

Ok so does anyone think i have a chance still or not? and if so should we bding tonight be a good idea since i have no opk left since cd 16.

thanks so much precious_cargo, i am so happy and feel great right now. My husband and i have been talking about baby things, when we get pregnant what our nursery (winnie the pooh lol he picked it!) will look like and such. i even mentioned that when we do get our bfp that i will not be telling people till 3 months or 4 And that we will know the sex of our baby but no one else will as we would like to keep it a surprise for both friends and family! there are plenty of unisex items out there!

Hello AliceBear

I have a similar thing with my MIL. But i didn't move half way across the world to be with my OH which OMG you have some guts girl!

My MIL has very severe mental health issues. Me and OH took her to the vets once and she just turned around to my OH and accused him of raping me and abusing me etc....
YES i do understand she has mental issues but to accuse your own son of doing such a thing is SICK. Her mental issues and her behaviour got in the way of us for quite a while until i finally realised I had to do something to save our relationship. We lived seperately at that time. So i spoke with my parents and told them the situation and they let him move in. He now has cut 90% ties with her as she was VERY demanding and acted like a child when she didn't get her own way.

But deffo try and seek out an enterpreter as understanding what healthcare your getting is vital!!

Babydust to all!
:dust:

Thank you for your comment , i'm so sorry to hear that you went through that. you have made a good choice, if our situation gets that bad i hope my husband has the balls to do the same because its not my choice to tell him to cut her out of our lives and i don't really want it to come to that considering i guess she's just one of those mothers so close to her children that she can't face realising that she's getting older and her children no longer need her. If there is one thing that i can say i have learnt from all this is how i would like to be a mother in the future, give them the love and support but also give them the space to make mistakes and explore life themselves.

Tbh, I would just say to your husband how you feel, make a note of things as guys tend to say that girls exaggerate etc so I would basicly call him out on it, let him know how you really feel and also I would say to the mother, I understand that you dont want to rock the boat but at the end of the day, if she is annoying you then you have to face it.

I am one of those say it how it is so sorry if it seems blunt but whenever my MIL annoys me (obviously not to your extent) I just say back off basicly and she does. She may not know that she is doing wrong as no one is saying to her..

Alicebear I'm glad that things are better for the time being and bravo to dh for sticking up for you hun! and I would bd anyway just incase of late ov..better safe than sorry eh....

hey baby fever ok we did it last night and er it was horrible!! my cervix is very low so low that it hurt! today i am feeling sick and tired just getting some sleep since i have horrible heartburn, headaches and feel tired and just yuck! maybe the only thing i caught this cycle was getting sick. Feeling very strange in abdomen but just passing that off with a shrug. So i guess i'm going in the two week wait that's us for this cycle, how are you doing?

Doing ok except my opk has yet to be a strong +! Hey I meant to ask are you in northern france or southern France I have a world clock and I like to set it so I know what time of day it is for friends. Or does it matter? is it all the same time zone?

thats good to hear, hope you get your bfp this cycle. I'm in the south of France near Monaco, the time is the same time as pairs so you can just go by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back