Definitive Cheri thread!!!

These Cheri predictions are getting good....im liking it!!!

Congrats on your ticket to team blue hun! :cheer:

Yay Lisa!!!!

Are you pleased you are having a boy??? Did you secretly know it was a boy after she preditced you being pregnant already?! Did you have a great holiday? So many questions!!!

Hi Ellie

We are absolutely delighted to be having a boy (DH has 2 girls from his previously marriage so I was secretly hoping for a boy). I forgot all about Cheri's prediction, but also cannot believe how "spot on" she was - especially when she asked me if I was already pregnant - that was spooky!!!

Had a wonderful holiday thank you, it was so hot and spent hours in the pool drinking smoothies!

How are you??

Juts an update from me, she predicted August for me and although I got my BFP is September, I conceived in August so she was right

Does she tell you which year you will conceive aswell as the month? Because if she says eg September, how do you know she doesn't mean in a few years? I mean, not everyone will get pregnant within a year.

Cori said:
Does she tell you which year you will conceive aswell as the month? Because if she says eg September, how do you know she doesn't mean in a few years? I mean, not everyone will get pregnant within a year.

No she doesnt tell you the year - and all the ladies in TTC are all very positive and WILL conceive within a year :D

I think somewhere on her website she say her prediction are relevent for either the year you get them done or the following year.

Updated, Congrats Cyclura.

EllieBelle, I'm fine thanks....Still holding out for a 2008 BFP! x

Updated with Cori & Mistrels predictions x

Hi Ellie

Cherri has predicted aboy and september for me.

Off tosunbathe now bye :D

I didnt see this
she predicted November and a girl for me and oh
hope so i got 3 boys lol

hey ell

can u add me "july for birth/concieve/find out and GIRL :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: "

Just had my prediction n its.....

Girl-December!

Sooooo hoping she gets me right n its this dec! Dont think i can wait a whole year to find out lol!

Updated Enocar and Jiffylemon

There's LOADS of us on here now we just need LOADS of BFPs

BABYDUST

Just got mine hot off the press! Boy - September! Bit gutted as im almost positive Im not pregnant this month, it means either find out or give birth NEXT september, means i wont get PG til January! Might be true though as OH is at a property auction trying to buy the house next door, and if we did get it we would be well too skint to keep trying for a while. She did write some lovely stuff about my little boy though and it was all true!

bizzygirl101 said:
Just got mine hot off the press! Boy - September! Bit gutted as im almost positive Im not pregnant this month, it means either find out or give birth NEXT september, means i wont get PG til January! Might be true though as OH is at a property auction trying to buy the house next door, and if we did get it we would be well too skint to keep trying for a while. She did write some lovely stuff about my little boy though and it was all true!

Updated hon - fingers crossed for a BFP this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back