Scan today and feel sad...

ejjie said:
Thanks everybody,

I think that today's just been hard cos of having to go through the what if mentality like Skairdy said and then every morning I'm taking my temp and hoping for a dip which isn't coming I've just got down... I never normally feel down I'm usually quite happy go lucky I think it'll go if I get a good night's sleep and some love from my DH.

Skairdy & A&J, have you both had this scan? What did you get told when you got your results from the doc...? Is that when your PCOS was diagnosed A&J? I know I shouldn't think too much about the results yet but it's hard not to :wall:

I was meant to go and have a ultrasound for them to look at my ovaries etc but they could not see anything really so I had to have an internal scan with a camera. They did say while doing the internal that they are sure that I had pcos by what they could see (they did tell me but I can not remember what they could see :doh:) I would say that if they said that they can not see anything then that is a good sign. I was diagnosed with pcos with the scan and the blood tests.

I know how hard it is but please try not to worry about it being pcos their is lots of treatments and many many women have healthy babies with pcos, I know easier said then done. Like I said earlier you will feel better soon and get your BFP :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ellie,

I really feel for you, and hope that your results all come back normal. I think lots of hugs and chocolate and maybe a cheeky glass of wine might be in order tonight. :hug: :hug:

It's so unfair this TTC business, and I feel I am going to be the same as you as this is now day 36 of my cycle and I am not even sure if I've ovulated or not either.

I am sure you will get all the answers you are after very soon and I have my fingers crossed that your BFP isn't far away. :hug:

Kelly x

KeLe101 said:
Ellie,

I really feel for you, and hope that your results all come back normal. I think lots of hugs and chocolate and maybe a cheeky glass of wine might be in order tonight. :hug: :hug:

It's so unfair this TTC business, and I feel I am going to be the same as you as this is now day 36 of my cycle and I am not even sure if I've ovulated or not either.

I am sure you will get all the answers you are after very soon and I have my fingers crossed that your BFP isn't far away. :hug:

Kelly x

Thanks KElly & A&J,

Yesterday I felt really sorry for myself like I was the only person in the world struggling to have a baby! I've woken up more positive today, we're all going through heartache with this, even those with regular cycles. I'm going to try and relax more - I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself

Everybody was great at cheering me up last night - thanks xxxxx :wink:

TTC is without a doubt a rollercoaster of hope, emotions and disappointment! (well it is for me :? ) I have reaslised you can drive yourself mental worrying about all the different things that might be wrong. I was convinced that there was something wrong with me internally since my mum suffered from ovarian cysts and had to have an ovary removed when she was younger. I was worrying so we checked into a private medical clinic and it wasnt until then that i realised all the things they have to test for to give you the all clear, things like:-

Blood tests for both of us to check for HIV, Hepititus A & B, several other conditions
Sperm Test for OH
Ultrasound for me internally to check my ovaries, blood flow to ovaries, shape of womb, cysts, tubes not blocked etc

We still need to have:-

Blood tests to check for hormone imbalances (both of us)
Sperm Test #2
Blood test for me on CD 1
Blood test for me on CD21 (to check i'm ovulating alright)
Eggs checked

Its never ending! Don't worry about the results im sure they will be fine and even if they aren't they can work miracles these days. Good luck and glad your feeling better :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back