Big Fat Fecking Positive

OMG!!!!! Ejjie!!!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I am so happy for you hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yes the TTC with irregular cycles club is definately getting smaller! :cheer:

:cheer: YAY :cheer: - Been away this weekend and just having a catch up and see this FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

I am absolutely thrilled for you hun :cheer:

Thanks everybody. I've had so much support in here the since we started TTC :hug: :hug: :hug: I don't know how else I would've got through it - and answered all my questions.

I really hope :pray: November is a bumper month, it's starting that way x

ejjie said:
Thanks everybody I feel all emotional! I will have to keep coming back in here and egging everybody on so November is a record month :clap: :dance:

For all those TTCers that have been in here longer than me, I'm sorry I jumped the queue - I hope you are in first tri before the end of the year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't be daft you more than desserve it hun, its your turn to be happy and i wish you all the luck for a happy PG and a bootiful bouncing baby in 9 months time xx

Congratulations Ellie! I'm so happy for you. :cheer: Gonna miss you in here. :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo hoo!!!!! Congratulations Ellie - great news.

Can't believe you've had faint lines for a couple of days and didn't spill the beans :shakehead:

:lol: :lol:

Emma79 said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo hoo!!!!! Congratulations Ellie - great news.

Can't believe you've had faint lines for a couple of days and didn't spill the beans :shakehead:

:lol: :lol:

I was too scared!!!! Still don't feel like it's real though...

WOOOHOOOOooooo congrats chick! i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months x x x :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back