Definitive Cheri thread!!!

fingers crossed for you jemz!! (and everyone else!)

bumped this so ppl can see predictions seems testin has started :cheer:

She said March and boy for me but am not TTC til November and hubby is away from Feb-June so wont be getting pregnant in March but we could conceive in Feb and find out in March :think:

Hello :wave:

Well Cheri said June/boy - well AF turned up yesterday so that cant be right so Im going with what Brooke said with me having a BFP by August, so here goes this month! :cheer:

Kate x

well if u find out your preg in AUGUST/SEPT edd will be MAY/JUNE. well maybe if bby goes overdue lol

Updated everybody (with colours!)

Let me know of any BFPs.... :pray:

Hi hun,
You have put June for me but Cheri said March :hug:

Snuggle said:
Hi hun,
You have put June for me but Cheri said March :hug:

Sorry I got carried away with the colours :oops: I think I've got it right now....!

just a little update, I emailed cheri again just asking her to tell me if the august prediciton for a girl was conception/birth etc and its conception! woop woop! :D

She predicted Novemember/Boy for me, but i got my BFP in January and am due in September. So she was 2 months out, But scan does say boy :)

I've been resisting so far (worried Cheri won't see a baby ever for me) but gave in today and ordered a prediction :lol:

I'll let you know what she says when I get it

Yay Mrs Metal you're joining the ranks of us insane! :clap:

Can't wait for it, make sure you post the whole prediction...x

Got my Cheri reading (I did the sibling one) she says

Girl September
Girl March
& Boy April

Not sure what I think as at my age (37) I was hoping just to fit two children in, never thought I'd have 3! And the personalities she gave for them aren't like me or DH?? If she's right they'll have very different lives as she sees the first girl working as a maid in a hotel and the boy marrying an actress or model :lol:

I've emailed her back to ask if the month she gave is for conceive or birth month and if she sees them arriving in that order (I hope it's birth and not in that order cos that'd mean I'll get pregnant now to deliver a boy in April :rotfl: don't wanna wait til september :shakehead: )

jemz24 said:
cherri was right for me got my bfp today :cheer:

Ooooo :cheer: Congrats Again Hun!

Right come on Now! I didn't Find out in July, So I want to have concieved in July ... I'm NOT waiting till November for my BFP!! So there :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back