Scan today and feel sad...

ejjie

Reaction score
deleted my posts as you wouldn't

Last edited:
ah..I don't know what to say, but wanted to give you some hugs. Hope you feel better after an early night and cuddle..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww hun I feel for you :hug: :hug:

When I had my internal scan I felt the same as you do now but you will feel better in time. It is a shock incase there is something wrong but like you say best to find out now and I am sure that everything will be fine. Like you say have an early night and a cuddle and you will feel better. You will get your BFP :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw sorry you feel sad hunni :hug:
How irregular are your cycles?

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I hated going for the scan, it's the thinking beforehand what if.

Hope everything is well :hug: :hug:

Hope everything turns out ok, Ellie and that you get a BFP soon! :hug:

Oh hun :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry you feel so down... Hope everything works out well and you get that BFP very very soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: aww ejjie sorry you feel this way hun, i imagine it must be so frustrating not knowing whats going on with your body, so sorry and i hope the drs can reassure you, i hope you OV soon too x :pray: :pray:

Thanks everybody,

I think that today's just been hard cos of having to go through the what if mentality like Skairdy said and then every morning I'm taking my temp and hoping for a dip which isn't coming I've just got down... I never normally feel down I'm usually quite happy go lucky I think it'll go if I get a good night's sleep and some love from my DH.

Skairdy & A&J, have you both had this scan? What did you get told when you got your results from the doc...? Is that when your PCOS was diagnosed A&J? I know I shouldn't think too much about the results yet but it's hard not to :wall:

scones said:

Since coming off the pill they've been 53 days :wall: /34 days :wall: /45 days :wall: and now this cycle is at least 40 days... :wall: Last time I had a break from the pill a few years ago I didn't have a period in a year which is why the docs will do some tests now rather than making me wait a year.

I have to snap out of this overnight I hate being down :shakehead:

ejjie said:
Thanks everybody,

I think that today's just been hard cos of having to go through the what if mentality like Skairdy said and then every morning I'm taking my temp and hoping for a dip which isn't coming I've just got down... I never normally feel down I'm usually quite happy go lucky I think it'll go if I get a good night's sleep and some love from my DH.

Skairdy & A&J, have you both had this scan? What did you get told when you got your results from the doc...? Is that when your PCOS was diagnosed A&J? I know I shouldn't think too much about the results yet but it's hard not to :wall:

scones said:

Since coming off the pill they've been 53 days :wall: /34 days :wall: /45 days :wall: and now this cycle is at least 40 days... :wall: Last time I had a break from the pill a few years ago I didn't have a period in a year which is why the docs will do some tests now rather than making me wait a year.

so if your on day 24 it might be 7 days or so before you ovulate to get a 45 day cycle, i had this this month ovulated i think 3 days after waht i should of done and put everything into the days should have OV then when it cam to it for real didn't feel much like BDing. next month i am going to look for other symptoms too like do you get the dragging pulling feeling in tummy and mid cycle cramps and of course the EWCM? these seem more reliable clues to OV then waiting for a day that it was last cycle. :hug: you still taking the medicine too?

rusks said:
ejjie said:
Thanks everybody,

scones said:

so if your on day 24 it might be 7 days or so before you ovulate to get a 45 day cycle, i had this this month ovulated i think 3 days after waht i should of done and put everything into the days should have OV then when it cam to it for real didn't feel much like BDing. next month i am going to look for other symptoms too like do you get the dragging pulling feeling in tummy and mid cycle cramps and of course the EWCM? these seem more reliable clues to OV then waiting for a day that it was last cycle. :hug: you still taking the medicine too?

Hi hon

Yes I'm still taking the magic medicine (it tastes worse every day!) but I am a bit annoyed cos I've just read Cori's old thread about EWCM and I think what I have been charting as EWCM may have been what's left over from our BDing. Why is everything so damn confusing!!!

I'm waiting for my dip to prove OV and I have felt the tugging sensation every cycle apart from the last one so I think I will know it when it happens. It's just bloody annoying that I could be in a 35 day cycle or a 54 day one there's just no telling. :think:

ejjie said:
rusks said:
ejjie said:
Thanks everybody,

scones said:

Hi hon

Yes I'm still taking the magic medicine (it tastes worse every day!) but I am a bit annoyed cos I've just read Cori's old thread about EWCM and I think what I have been charting as EWCM may have been what's left over from our BDing. Why is everything so damn confusing!!!

I'm waiting for my dip to prove OV and I have felt the tugging sensation every cycle apart from the last one so I think I will know it when it happens. It's just bloody annoying that I could be in a 35 day cycle or a 54 day one there's just no telling. :think:

thats whats frustrating about irregular cycles :hug:

Hey gorgeous have been thinking about you today having your scan!

Im so sorry your feeling so down about things, I can imagine its such an awkward predicament, no one wants to be told they have problems, but then would it be easier like you say, if you did and get treatment??

Whichever way it goes my love, either way you will get a bfp!! If you do have pcos or something similar then you can be treated for it, and if you havent then there is only SO long you can go having unprotected sex and not getting pregnant.

Go and have some chocolate and a long soak in the bath. Its Jaidy's order.

Lots of love to you :hug:

Thanks Jaidy!

No choccie in the house (I've already looked!) but I think a long bath might do the trick...

I really hope that I will look back at this in a year's time and tell myself off for getting so worked up about it all... I wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks for the results but I will put all my hope in OV in that time and getting myself a BFP...

Positive Mental Attitude! xx

I dont have anything extra to say than whats already been said but just wanted to give you some hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had and HyCoSy which is were they inject dye into you tubes to check for blockages.
They do this with an internal scan.
I think it's the same as an HSG but done vaginally not with a lararoscopy.

They told me the results then and there but they did also send a letter to my doc which he told me about the next time i saw him. It basically said that following the HyCoSy they were pleased to say that everything appeared normal.
Very brief lol, but not a lot else they could say I guess :lol:

aww hun ..i hope thet ur results come back okay ..i will be praying for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

skairdykat said:
I had and HyCoSy which is were they inject dye into you tubes to check for blockages.
They do this with an internal scan.
I think it's the same as an HSG but done vaginally not with a lararoscopy.

They told me the results then and there but they did also send a letter to my doc which he told me about the next time i saw him. It basically said that following the HyCoSy they were pleased to say that everything appeared normal.
Very brief lol, but not a lot else they could say I guess :lol:

My scan was done vaginally (not a HyCoSy though...) What is a lararoscopy - that's hard to spell!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back