Definitely not pregnant but in TWW

Arrghhh broody. I know how you feel, af due tomorrow and I don't feel pregnant or having any symptoms. Only the usual pre af ones. Getting fed up now. Are you sure you haven't missed any symptoms? Maybe a cheeky glass of wine is in order for us ;) xxx

I don't know Tigress I do have a feeling you might have an AF no-show :) but yes it's horrible. I have only had pre AF symptoms and been getting PMS again as usual. I just want AF to hurry no so we can try again now. Xxx

Yes exactly same as me hun, all the usual crappy symptoms of af. I know what you mean, wish she's show her face to get over it and move on to a new month already. The last three cycles my af has turned up super early. Earliest being four days! And up to one day early, so I don't know why she might be a little late. With any luck she won't show an it's our month. But I'm not optimistic at all because of the last few months. So just tapping my fingers. Do you do opks broody xxx

I so hope she stays away Hun! I would love for us to move there together but I agree it's not feeling likely for me this month.

Yes I have had such a lucky time of it lately as I have got my LH surge EVERY month for the past 3 months - maybe it's with a better batch of ICs but my cycles are so regular now (touch wood) at 32 days the past 3 cycles when they used to vary between 29 days to 45 days and for all the times I used to test previously I would get a surge then miss the surge for a month, then get it again then have 2 months worn no proper surge! So not sure if I missed it or wether I wasn't a ovulating. I really hope I stay more regular with my cycles now. Xxx

Broody, have you been taking anything to regulate your cycles? xx

I so hope she stays away Hun! I would love for us to move there together but I agree it's not feeling likely for me this month.

Yes I have had such a lucky time of it lately as I have got my LH surge EVERY month for the past 3 months - maybe it's with a better batch of ICs but my cycles are so regular now (touch wood) at 32 days the past 3 cycles when they used to vary between 29 days to 45 days and for all the times I used to test previously I would get a surge then miss the surge for a month, then get it again then have 2 months worn no proper surge! So not sure if I missed it or wether I wasn't a ovulating. I really hope I stay more regular with my cycles now. Xxx

Aww that's brilliant news, at least they seem to be sorting themselves out a bit! Must be reassuring for you. 32 down from quite a range is lovely, so I'm glad your feeling bit relaxed that way. Have you used anything to regulate them? Mine was at a 30 cycle and I think still is. Still no sign of af, I'm wondering if I ovulated late which is why I haven't had a sign, although I got terrible cramps yesterday. They were painful. Hate this waiting malurky, we need our two lines!! Lol. It would be so cool if we went over to tri1 together :) xx

Peanut - well the past 3/4 months I've used EPO and raspberry leaf in the run up to OV, and CoQ10 Royal jelly (and this month also maca) in addition to folic acid. I've also lost a lot of weight (over a stone) since December which may have helped as well (although I am gaining a bit of weight again due to increased appetite in luteal phase lol!) I will watch my weight and try to keep it in the 'normal' range now. I hope you get stronger lines tomorrow Hun :) xxx

Tigress - we definitely need to see those 2 lines! I've just said above about things which may have helped settle my cycles down. I'm not sure what has helped though so I will try to keep it all up! Hope you get a BFP Hun! Xxx

Thanks hun, I hope we both do! I've got a massive headache and I get a shooting cramp when I get up (at type pain) urgh, if she is on the way she better hurry it up! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back