Deedee's little world :D

a real life doll haha, she said she will help push the pram, fetch me nappies and wipes, help feed it, but theres no way shes cleaning poopy bums hehehe shes not daft...i think its a perfect age gap :) my little helper :D xx

Just wanted to share a pic of our dog pooch with his teddy...needles to say it didnt last very long hehe!

IMG0164A.jpg

My DD just a few days old...be nice to see how much her sibling will look like her :) will have to compare in June-July hehe!!

abab4.JPG

awww how cute! Loving all your pics...your daughter is wearing the same robe as me lol

Ahh thanks Tee! My DD loves her robe, i think she got a bit warm in it xmas day though as she ended up opening presents in just her knickers haha (but then thats not unusual for her...wearing clothes is unusual for her pmsl!!)

xx

awww bless her...my daughter loved running round in her underwear too lol

aww bless...i think all kids must do it, i dont think i can think of one child that doesnt or hasnt lol!! xx

DD after her Easter bonnet parade yesterday:

baggar.jpg

DD and our Pooch playing out in the hot weather this week:

summer.jpg

Well, seen as though we have a new addition to the family i thought i'd better update my thread to include her!

Here's introducing Elexis Joy Barraclough born 21/06/12 at 21;09 weighing 7lb 2oz <3 shes just amazing and we all love her more than words can say :)

Photo0103.jpg Photo0105.jpg

mybabies.jpg lexiloo.jpg

Heres a few more pics of our latest addition :) Shes coming along really well now, got her weighed yesterday and at 5week old she weighs 12lb :shock: the lil chunk she is!

Photo0270.jpg Photo0274.jpg

Photo0259.jpg Photo0277.jpg

x

Aww:love: Your daughters are beautiful deedee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member